Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for long term gw2 gold buyer eu!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Looking for long term gw2 gold buyer eu!

Hi
I looking for long term gold buyer in guild wars 2 eu i have around 40g each day im just starting my adventure with gw2 gold farming

i had 10 diablo 3 account with was making me around 100 millions every day but diablo its not so profitable anymore

PayPal payments
skype available on request

Old 06/06/2013, 22:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
check skype, we are now partners mate

« Leerer GW2 Account -> 15 PSC | GW2 Account »

Similar Threads
[Buying] GW2 Gold. Fast payment via PP. Looking for Long Term Partners
07/30/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 76 Replies
Hello! :) I am looking to buy Guild Wars 2 US/EU Gold. I am a private buyer I can offer you : - Secure transaction - Fair price - Fast payment through Verified Paypal And also - Guild wars 2 Cd Key for Guild Wars 2 Gold
Looking for long term gw2 gold buyer eu!
05/30/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everybody I new here and just start my adventure with gw2 gold farming I just starting this business got only 1 account at the minute and got about 10g each day. I will expand my businesses in further like with Diablo 3. i had 10 accounts and had over 100 million gold every day.but Diablo 3 is not profitable any more I need the best pricing gold buyer for long term business pm me with your offers the best price and trustworthy buyer will be selected. PayPal only and preferred...
WTB & S Dekaron,RS,D3,GW2 gold for long term cooperation
12/12/2012 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
I'm always looking for Some HOT Game Golds I will give the best available price to buy everything you have , no matter how much gold you have! And i also sell Online Game Golds.You can buy from my main site okaygoods .com The payment will be sent instantly, with following options: - PayPal - Moneybookers - Western Union PAYPAL: My paypal is verified, business stlye with 1000+positives. I can pay instantly over Paypal and you will have the money seconds after selling me the gold.
WTB & S Dekaron,RS,D3,GW2 gold for long term cooperation
10/18/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
I'm not new here,my previous account is okaygoods my hot game was dekaron now i wanna extend my business on Diablo3 and Runescape and Gw2 Even i have few vouches on this site but i have lots of vouches on my own site you can have a look http://www.rswalmart.com/Feedback.php and i believe my vouches will be geting more and more I'm always looking for RUNESCAPE gold and D3 gold and GW2 GOLD
[Long-term Selling] Gold & Accept academy bussiness
05/18/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 12 Replies
GOLD & Accept Academy Business Here is cheapest price gold and professonal service for all SRO PPL on The cheapest Silkroad online Gold , WOW Gold , Powerleveling , buy cheap world of warcraft gold , SRO gold inst Cheapest Gold Price: 1.you can compare the price with the other goldsites and then tell us the price on the server with other goldsites! 2.We would Discount 5% the price and Change The Price immediately under the price which you provied from the others goldsite on our website!...