Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for long term gw2 gold buyer eu!

Discussion on Looking for long term gw2 gold buyer eu! within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Looking for long term gw2 gold buyer eu!

Hi
I looking for long term gold buyer in guild wars 2 eu i have around 40g each day im just starting my adventure with gw2 gold farming

i had 10 diablo 3 account with was making me around 100 millions every day but diablo its not so profitable anymore

PayPal payments
skype available on request
Old 06/06/2013, 22:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
check skype, we are now partners mate

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] GW2 Gold. Fast payment via PP. Looking for Long Term Partners
07/30/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 76 Replies
Hello! :) I am looking to buy Guild Wars 2 US/EU Gold. I am a private buyer I can offer you : - Secure transaction - Fair price - Fast payment through Verified Paypal And also - Guild wars 2 Cd Key for Guild Wars 2 Gold
Looking for long term gw2 gold buyer eu!
05/30/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everybody I new here and just start my adventure with gw2 gold farming I just starting this business got only 1 account at the minute and got about 10g each day. I will expand my businesses in further like with Diablo 3. i had 10 accounts and had over 100 million gold every day.but Diablo 3 is not profitable any more I need the best pricing gold buyer for long term business pm me with your offers the best price and trustworthy buyer will be selected. PayPal only and £ preferred...
WTB & S Dekaron,RS,D3,GW2 gold for long term cooperation
12/12/2012 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
I'm always looking for Some HOT Game Golds I will give the best available price to buy everything you have , no matter how much gold you have! And i also sell Online Game Golds.You can buy from my main site okaygoods .com The payment will be sent instantly, with following options: - PayPal - Moneybookers - Western Union PAYPAL: My paypal is verified, business stlye with 1000+positives. I can pay instantly over Paypal and you will have the money seconds after selling me the gold.
WTB & S Dekaron,RS,D3,GW2 gold for long term cooperation
10/18/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
I'm not new here,my previous account is okaygoods my hot game was dekaron now i wanna extend my business on Diablo3 and Runescape and Gw2 Even i have few vouches on this site but i have lots of vouches on my own site you can have a look http://www.rswalmart.com/Feedback.php and i believe my vouches will be geting more and more I'm always looking for RUNESCAPE gold and D3 gold and GW2 GOLD
[Long-term Selling] Gold & Accept academy bussiness
05/18/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 12 Replies
GOLD & Accept Academy Business Here is cheapest price gold and professonal service for all SRO PPL on The cheapest Silkroad online Gold , WOW Gold , Powerleveling , buy cheap world of warcraft gold , SRO gold inst Cheapest Gold Price: 1.you can compare the price with the other goldsites and then tell us the price on the server with other goldsites! 2.We would Discount 5% the price and Change The Price immediately under the price which you provied from the others goldsite on our website!...