Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Powerlevel 5 levels (L. 75 to 80)

Discussion on Powerlevel 5 levels (L. 75 to 80) within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Powerlevel 5 levels (L. 75 to 80)

Looking to buy a few levels. 75 to 80. A Warrior on US server.
Please reply with Skype. Payment via Paypal.

Gear isn't that great. Also.. if you can. Looking for the person that levels my character to run CoF for the badges/tokens for gear.

Let me know your price! $USD Paypal

Tags
gw2, powerleveling

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S] 07 levels
03/08/2013 - Runescape Trading - 3 Replies
selling 07 levels cheap and sweet training any skill dont even want ure bank pin ill just use deposite boxes if im skilling like woodcutting. 1-70 5$ any skill as for payments i only take paypal and will only do half-half (pay first half, i skill then you pay secound half) unless ure a trusted member skype : the.f4rm3r
Mob Levels of FG 3-6
05/01/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hey guys, Are the monsters in FG 3-6 any higher level than fg2? Right now at level 132 it takes ten kills with superman to get .001 percent for me. Is it worth the hassle getting to the higher level grottos if they aren't a higher level? I've checked around several forums and finally decided to ask. I haven't tested the % gain with superman, either. - BB
How to get more than 32 levels Granted levels with RAF.
08/29/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
So I recently started RAF and got a warrior/priest to 58. I then granted all the levels from that character. Since I hadn't dinged 60 yet and still have 2 months of RAF, I decided to do a mage/pally. I leveled both to 10. I had my veteran account make another character and my mage was able to grant levels. This means you can level 4 classes and give 4 more classes 30 levels. This leaves only 1 class you have to level manually and a dk. Enjoy.
Someone here who levels me?
02/27/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
Hi Guys i am looking for someone who can level my character. Level 19 /Warrior/ Dekaron:Atlantis/ Name:Siggi06/ PLS I NEED SOMEONE WHO HELPS ME!!!!!!!!
suche powerlevel /powerlevel
10/09/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hi. ich suche einen powerlevel für den server persia. wenn jemand interressiert ist einfach posten( mit preis) vielen dank!!