Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling gw2 gold at cheap prices ( US&EU)

Discussion on Selling gw2 gold at cheap prices ( US&EU) within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Selling gw2 gold at cheap prices ( US&EU)

Selling Gw2 gold

Current prices (this is subject to chance)

0.21 € / gold

0.27 $ / gold

Payment through Paypal.
After transaction id is verified i will log in the game and make the transfer to one of your characters via in-game mail or guild stash.
DO NOT ASK ME TO GO FIRST.

Old 04/07/2013, 13:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

good trade+rep
Old 04/07/2013, 19:31   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+1
Old 04/07/2013, 21:08   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

and i just got scamed

WARNING: this guy is a scamer, i felt stupid, i kinda knew he was a scamer, but still went for it, scamed me 20 gold, also all the guys up there is his own acount.

Tags
gw2-gold-selling-cheap

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling]Heikofant's GW2 Gold Shop [cheap prices, fast delivery, reliable]
04/27/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 92 Replies
#CLOSED
Selling my smurfs on NA server,cheap prices!
02/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello guys,i want to sell my smurf accounts on NA server. Reason why i am selling this accounts is that i moved to EUNE server and i don't need this 2 accounts,i need RP on my main asap. I will provide original mail to a buyer,also i can do screenshare via skype while i am on account to prove that account is mine.We can use trustable middleman also. Payment is in Riot points,you can pay it with psc(paysafecard) or i will give you access to my smurf on EUNE so you can gift to my main,so if i...
I'm selling cash with cheap prices Using ( Bulk acc )
06/09/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
hello , I am a new Member here , anyway i Have Bulk acc and i'm selling cash with cheap and best prices eve In ( Rakion , GB , WOLF ) , You can add me on msn and talk about the prices and everything Cus i didnt Check the Forums so much :) Most of You Guys will say i'm a scammer and hacker and bla bla bla anyway i can give u 1k cash to let u Trust me and this is just a matter of trust :) MSN : [email protected]
06/03/2011 - Wolfteam - 2 Replies
hello , I am a new Member here , anyway i Have Bulk acc and i'm selling cash with cheap and best prices eve In ( Rakion , GB , WOLF ) , You can add me on msn and talk about the prices and everything Cus i didnt Check the Forums so much :) Most of You Guys will say i'm a scammer and hacker and bla bla bla anyway i can give u 1k cash to let u Trust me and this is just a matter of trust :) MSN : [email protected]
06/03/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies