Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS : Guild Wars Acount Mesmer 80 Cheap !!

Discussion on WTS : Guild Wars Acount Mesmer 80 Cheap !! within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS : Guild Wars Acount Mesmer 80 Cheap !!

i have gw2 acount with mesmer lv 80 char..
Ill give CD Key
i sell : 30 $ us or trade RO2 cash 50.000
check this link

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guild Wars II: Der Mesmer
12/17/2011 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
Hallo Leute, am 14. Dezember wurde die letzte Guild Wars 2 Klasse released : Der Mesmer. Eine Klasse, die den meisten Guild Wars Spielern bekannt sein sollte. http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/4608/heromesmer. jpg Über ihn:
Guild Wars 2 : Mesmer Revealed as Final Class
12/13/2011 - User Submitted News - 1 Replies
Someone slipped up somewhere and it has been leaked on a European site that the Mesmer is the final class to be revealed for Guild Wars 2. The team acknowledges that the Mesmer is the final class but that more will not be said before Wednesday. UPDATE: Sources at NCSoft have informed that they will be conducting a Reddit AME (Ask Me Anything) event with Arena.Net's Jon Peters on Wednesday. We'll keep you posted as details emerge! Would you like to see the video? I bet you ...
wtt guild wars acount for archlord acount
09/20/2008 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
looking for archlord acount. would like zerk lvl 50+ pm with offers guild wars acount is ace pm me for details