Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS Guild wars 2 account with Legendary and a ton of stuff

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Guild wars 2 account with Legendary and a ton of stuff

This Accnt has a lvl 80 Necro rares, lvl 80 Elementalist (Full exotic+lots of weapons), lvl 80 Thief.
The Thief is the main of this account so here´s some more details:
-Legendary Dagger "Incinerator"
-Infused Ascended Rings+ Ascended back with best stats for Thiefs (imo)
-the rest of the Equip is full Exotic ofc.
-Full Magic Find Gear
-4x Human Culture 3 Armorskins
-Over 500 WvW badges, 375 Obsidian Shards, Karma Flasks, over 250 Fractal-Relics, Gift of Exploration (100% Map)
So with this you wont need much more for the 2nd Legendary Weapon of YOUR choice.

The Account is linked with Guild Wars 1 Account with 30 points in Hall of Monuments so you will have access to all Skins there and Titles.
So with this the Account has a total of 12 available Titles and 3800 Achievement Points.

LOOKING FOR $ ONLY pm me your skype

Closed Thread

« [B]GW2-Account [S]Psc | Guild wars 2 gold »

Similar Threads
[B] Guild Wars Account [S] geon/stuff auf s1
11/12/2010 - Kal Online - 0 Replies
guten tag zusammen, wie der titel schon sagt biete ich einen GW acc. auch gegen geons/stuff auf Hanin(offi s1 server) an. die beschreibung zum GW acc. findet ihr hier:...
WTT Aion Account for Guild Wars stuff
06/27/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hey i want to trade my Aion account for your Guild Wars Stuff. On my Aion Account has no gametime. There are some Charakters on the server thor. 1 Ranger Lvl 29 or 30 1 Cleric Lvl 20 (not sure about it ) and 1 Templer lvl 33(also not sure) Also...
Trading Guild Wars Account for Kal Online Hanin Money/Stuff/Archer/Knight with Stuff
04/18/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey , I'm trading my Guild Wars account for Kal Online Hanin Money / Stuff / A Archer/Knight with Stuff. ICQ : 262762107
[Wtt] Aion Account for Guild Wars Stuff
12/10/2009 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
Hey habe ca. 1,5 Monate Aion gespielt und die lust daran verloren, d.h. ich spiele wieder Guild Wars. Verkaufe hier also meinen Account auf dem befinden sich: Ein 32 Gladi (Blue Equipted) auf dem Server Balder. Er hat noch ca. 8millionen Kinah im...