Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling EU Account

Discussion on Selling EU Account within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling EU Account

I want to sell my Gw2 Account
Blank Account btw,

Thats all i would say.
If you want to trade pn me on Skype and we trade per MM
Old 12/23/2012, 09:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Please send the screenshot of your account or item to our email and write

how much dollars do you want to sell to us with your email,and Remark your account

information(such as account level or skill, items, gold, recoveries or not and so on) and

email or msn or phone number so that we can feel free to contact you .We will list your

account on our site on sale, we will contact you right away if some buyer would like to

purchase it. Or you can have a look at our site Sell To Us Section on our home page.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling account in EU West
10/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I am bored of the game since it waste all my free time and I want to sell my account. Here is picture of the champions: http://i49.tinypic.com/258tmjt.png Have 2 skins which are bought on promotion (487 PR) 1100 ELO. 10 euros via Paypal.
Selling lvl 30 EU West Account
10/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello everyone. So im quiting the game and i decided to sell this account. The account has 44 champions,5 runes pages,no elo,289 RP,7522 IP and 3 refunds. Champions: Imageshack - championslr.png Some Runes:
Selling LVL 30 Account - EU West
08/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I’ve been playing this game for 1+ year and nowadays I don’t have much time to play games anymore so I thought about selling my account. This account has the Gold Badge from season 1, which means it has the “rare” Jarvan skin. Down below are some info’s about my account: Influence Points: 6814 IP Riot Points: 66 RP Top Rating Solo Q: 1650 elo
Selling USA West Account
07/27/2012 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
Its a VRU Ship on the West Coast Server. Here are its specs: Level 14, kami 2, has 7 LF3s, P.E.T. Level 4, 2 iris. EP: 69mill Rank: Chief Lieutenant. Selling this for $40. If you want it, please contact me at [email protected]
Selling Account on EU West
03/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
-