Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Sale] Lv80 Asura Thief! Full Exotic/World Completion Star/Lv18 SpvP Rank $25 USD

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Sale] Lv80 Asura Thief! Full Exotic/World Completion Star/Lv18 SpvP Rank $25 USD

Contact me at;

Email/MSN:

Paypal Only!

Screenshots;

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2012, 23:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
#I will contact you through Messenger

LG

« WTS new gw2 account | WTS GW2 Account mit lvl 80 Elementarmagier (Exotisch equipped) »

Similar Threads
Wts Guildwars2 Krieger Lv80 Full Exotic Dmg+Mf-Gear
04/27/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 3 Replies
HI Epvpler, Ich möchte hier einen Krieger LV80 verkaufen. zuden Details: Exotic Waffe Exotic Rüstungsset mit Krit+Präzi+Kraft Full Damage + Full Mf Gear Ansonsten: Karma Gold Mats alles vorhanden
WTT full geared GW2 Thief(best pvp gear best pvp thief wvwvw)against ur aion acc
11/19/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Heyho i want to trade my GuildWars2 80thief p/d deffensiv perfect for open pvp against your aion acc lvl 60 with also gear the thief has 11 gold and full carrion set(best set ingame) exo pistol(best pistol) the dagger ist not the best but for the build not very important accesoires are also the best you can have leatherin 400 and juwelier 400
S>lv80 elementalist full exotic,dungeon armors,lv400 artificer and chef
09/19/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi,my elementalist account also includes Full exotic set of armor,weapons and accessories all having condition damage attributes main on them Exotic armor are equipped with superior rune of undead runes and exotic weapon with superior rune of luck 2 Citadel of flame pieces in it(suit and gloves) which looks awesomely cool Mastered chef and artificer proffession making it a lot easier to earn gold by crafting exotic weapons and legendary items
Verkaufe gw2 80 Full exotic Thief
09/15/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 15 Replies
Alles verkauft. Thred closed.
WTS------>*********Power LV to LV80 With Full Exotic 15 items set ONLY 300$******
09/11/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
WTS------>***************LV80 With Full Exotic 15 items set ONLY 300$**************** Powerleveling any class. From lv 1 to lv 80. Leave you with more than 80000 Karma. We leave ANY Rear or better equipment above lv 60 to you. You also got keep ALL GOLD. This service usually takes not more than 6-7 days. However, if we take more than 7 days we will refund you 30$ instantly.