Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW 2 Account One lvl 80 Guardian 35€ Euro *PAYPAL* *VERIFIED*

Discussion on GW 2 Account One lvl 80 Guardian 35€ Euro *PAYPAL* *VERIFIED* within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GW 2 Account One lvl 80 Guardian 35€ Euro *PAYPAL* *VERIFIED*

Hello,

Im selling my guildwars 2 Account because i played the game for 150 hours and im sick of it
Played the first week got one lvl 80 Human Guardian With some noob gear and 1 gold and some other stuff

My skype for more information: Marnik.Pas
Old 11/19/2012, 11:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3
15 Paypal
Old 11/19/2012, 15:05   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evese View Post
15 Paypal
No ty

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB diablo 3 account 35$ paypal verified
10/15/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 2 Replies
need lvl 60 demonhunter only on US server normal mode paying 35$ pm me or post here
WTS guild war 2 Us/Euro server gold [Paypal verified]
09/23/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
Selling each gold at 1.5 usd. Skype jimmy.lui2 http://www.**************/forums/mmo/guild-wars-2 /gw2-buy-sell-trade/376750-wts-guild-war-2-us-serv er-gold-donator-paypal-verified.html My vouches in another forum :) still selling :)
[S] US Diablo III Account [PAYPAL VERIFIED ONLY] $30USD
07/28/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 6 Replies
Fully quitting this game. Level 60 DH on the account. Process: 1) I'll request invoice through paypal. 2) Process the invoice 3) I'll provide login information for the account 4) I'll verify the e-mail change on the account so it becomes whatever e-mail you input 5) You can change the password and whatever you like now since the e-mail notifications no longer go to me
WTS> US Diablo III Account [PAYPAL VERIFIED ONLY] $30 USD
07/27/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Fully quitting this game. Level 60 DH on the account. Process: 1) I'll request invoice through paypal. 2) Process the invoice 3) I'll provide login information for the account 4) Verify the e-mail change on the account so it becomes whatever e-mail you input 5) You can change the password and whatever you like now since the e-mail notifications no longer go to me
WTB 1 SBOT ACCOUNT [VERIFIED PAYPAL]
08/09/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys i would love to buy an Sbot account (old customer) ill pay 10$ for it , i use verified paypal . You can go first or Midleman. [email protected] ------> send me message even when im offline im mostly on thankyou