Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[WTS] Custom accounts. Lvl 80 of your choice full exotic!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [WTS] Custom accounts. Lvl 80 of your choice full exotic!

Looking to get into GW2, but don't want to spend a couple weeks or longer grinding up to level 80? I have the perfect offer for you.

I will level up a character of your choosing to level 80. You can choose the race, class, server, and even name of your new character. Purchaser will be provided with CD key, login details, and any other relevant information required to take possession of the account. Character will be delivered with full exotic armor and weapons, and at least masterwork or higher jewelry and accessories, as well as 2 gold to help you start with end game PvP, WvW, Dungeon raiding or whatever it is you choose to do.

Price is $400 US, and for an extra $30 I will also max out two crafting professions of your choice. Willing to middle man through Player Auctions, I have positive feedback from other sales there as well. Turn around time is about 48 to 72 hours after payment is received. Multiple character discounts also available. US or EU servers.

Contact me via the forum or AIM. (SauronWS6)

Thanks!

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Many still available