Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Grand Theft Auto
You last visited: Today at 08:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Free] GTA 5 Trainer and more

Discussion on [Free] GTA 5 Trainer and more within the Grand Theft Auto forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hello to all boys, without many laps words release here in this section of the link to my forum (partner with epvp from 2015)

you only need to register, do not force users to pay (I never liked doing it)

in the "Games" "Trainer"

find a trainer for GTA5 totally free that has the following functions :

Options :
  • Inf.Health
  • Inf.Ammo
  • No Reload
  • Inf.Franklins Special
  • Inf.Money
  • Never Detected by Police
  • Police 6 Stars
  • Inf.Stamina
  • Inf.Breath
  • Inf.Vehicles Health
  • Max Stats
  • Way Point Teleport

being the trainer also works online and subject to updates that will be made by my competent staff (so I apologize for not being able to put a download in this thread)

Obviously not only you find GTA5 but also other games, good luck to all and have fun!

ah I still remember that it is only for the PC version, both "steam" and for the "rockstar club" another thing, it is possible that the money does not work online while singleplay operate all features
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2017, 08:33   #2

Provide a virus scan if you're going to link files.
(I don't suspect you, it just re-assures a lot of people)
But, nice work on everything, including the forums.
Old 05/09/2017, 13:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorfitoWorld View Post
Provide a virus scan if you're going to link files.
(I don't suspect you, it just re-assures a lot of people)
But, nice work on everything, including the forums.
the antivirus scanning not insert it all cheat the public that the antivirus detect it as such (or add the enigma protection) because they modify the memory of the .exe also my personal antivirus detects it as malware (bitdefender i use)

then you see if a file, a virus or not even by those who publish it, being that I am always on the forum with the same nickname I made a reputation and the reputation and very beautiful
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2017, 20:36   #4

elite*gold: 1091
Received Thanks: 7,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by raffybest94 View Post
the antivirus scanning not insert it all cheat the public that the antivirus detect it as such (or add the enigma protection) because they modify the memory of the .exe also my personal antivirus detects it as malware (bitdefender i use)

then you see if a file, a virus or not even by those who publish it, being that I am always on the forum with the same nickname I made a reputation and the reputation and very beautiful
Well sorry but that's no excuse. By not providing a antivirus scan you make yourself more suspicious as if you would provide one.

Regarding the download link: Thanks for sharing but why exactly can't you just post the link here? Forcing a registration at another forum just to download your trainer is not what we want here at elitepvpers.

Please include an antivirus scan and a real downloadlink and then inform me so I can reopen this thread.

#closed
Closed Thread