Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Grand Theft Auto
You last visited: Today at 05:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone can handle it?

Discussion on Anyone can handle it? within the Grand Theft Auto forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Anyone can handle it?

Hi guys is there anyone of you who managed to make a hack for money ?
server: [CZ-SK] SuperParba.eu - Party Server
address: play.superparba.eu:7777
mod: Realna zeme 8.1
players: X/400
I believe you can do it because you are the best
PS: sorry my bad english
Old 01/27/2013, 02:27   #2

elite*gold: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real~Life View Post
• Das Fragen nach Hacks etc. ist verboten, Fragen über Hacks sind hingegen erlaubt.
This means it is forbidden to ask for hacks.
Old 01/27/2013, 18:27   #3
Administrator

elite*gold: 41364
Received Thanks: 12,622
#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
money hack

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Attacking.Handle Help
06/10/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
---Exception message---- Object reference not set to an instance of an object. ----End of exception message---- ----Stack trace---- at Conquer_Online_Server.Game.Attacking.Handle.Execut e() in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Death\Game\Attackin g\Handle.cs:line 1069 at Conquer_Online_Server.Game.Attacking.Handle..ctor( Attack attack, Entity attacker, Entity attacked) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Death\Game\Attackin g\Handle.cs:line 23 at...
Need Experts, who can handle this ! [ HELP ]
02/06/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I really need help. Trying to configurate my kdbot on class sro. I dont know why, but always im trying to run my client with edx loader 5 i got stuck on loading screen.. Thats interested thing, cuz if im trying with edx loader lite, i got error with pk2 reader. So i think i need normal class_main or sro_client fully loaded for bot. I would like if some1 from trustable person to add the link, where can i use normal class sro client that i could start botting with kd bot. Thank you. will some1...
Does anyone know how to handle this?
09/03/2010 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
how to handle the mini game of metal conversion? Can you offer me a link or just post bellow?
[C++] Process Handle
10/27/2009 - C/C++ - 9 Replies
huhu, ich hab ein Problem den Process Handle von Diablo II zu bekommen. #include <cstdlib> #include <iostream> #include <windows.h> using namespace std;
How to handle a rb
02/16/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 16 Replies
When you see a rb pking, you think usually about the guard right? especially when rbs get to 105 and have gold guard, they are usually invincible. A little trick that works for me is to poison the guard before going after the pker, the poison delays the guards lightning, giving you enough time to land a fb or rapid on the pker, however sometimes it does fail and 9/10 you die because gold guard has a ridiculously high Matk feel free to flame away and call me a noob or w/e just sharing...