Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Grand Theft Auto Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FIVEM / MONEY 🤑 / Weapons 🔥 / Cars 💥 / ALL SERVER 🔥

Discussion on FIVEM / MONEY 🤑 / Weapons 🔥 / Cars 💥 / ALL SERVER 🔥 within the Grand Theft Auto Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 03/19/2022, 05:54   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
FM

How much for 1 mil
Old 03/19/2022, 11:22   #17

elite*gold: 22
The Black Market: 375/0/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashish456 View Post
How much for 1 mil
Send me a Private Message or Discord Please
Old 04/03/2022, 12:56   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8
LatenightV?
Old 04/03/2022, 17:03   #19

Leider nein.
Old 04/04/2022, 08:15   #20 Trade Status: Verified(?)

massive shoutout this guy done amazing work will recommend
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2022, 21:45   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 14

Watch out for him, you draw attention to his scam prices, then comes a son of a ***** and other insults, you get money much cheaper, watch out guys.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aufpassen bei ihm, man macht in auf seine Scam Preise aufmerksam, dann kommt ein ********* und andere Beleidigungen, man kriegt Geld deutlich billiger, aufpassen jungs.
Old 04/05/2022, 13:56   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlit4094 View Post
Payed seller 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive a response. Don’t know why such a reputable member would risk reputation over $20.

Photos for evidence:

i cannot refund when you dont answer
see here:
Old 04/09/2022, 15:54   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNTERTALENT View Post

Watch out for him, you draw attention to his scam prices, then comes a son of a ***** and other insults, you get money much cheaper, watch out guys.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aufpassen bei ihm, man macht in auf seine Scam Preise aufmerksam, dann kommt ein ********* und andere Beleidigungen, man kriegt Geld deutlich billiger, aufpassen jungs.
Alright, I'll comment on that as well. He asked me different things 3-5 times a day and I answered them and tried to mod money on servers where he wanted it. After I had modded the money, I told him a price and he got cheeky and said: Yes, I can do that myself, it's a scam what you do with your prices. why are you cheeky and why do you ask several times and then when you have taken the time you accuse that scam even though i had taken the time for him. write me a price with me and get your own picture of the situation and don't believe something like that. Best regards
Old 04/09/2022, 17:24   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by FukkinClown View Post
Alright, I'll comment on that as well. He asked me different things 3-5 times a day and I answered them and tried to mod money on servers where he wanted it. After I had modded the money, I told him a price and he got cheeky and said: Yes, I can do that myself, it's a scam what you do with your prices. why are you cheeky and why do you ask several times and then when you have taken the time you accuse that scam even though i had taken the time for him. write me a price with me and get your own picture of the situation and don't believe something like that. Best regards
If someone needs the whole chat, then please just write to me, I have the whole chat, I haven't requested any goods or I've only asked for prices. Greetings <3
Old 04/09/2022, 19:42   #25

Yes write me for the whole Chat or make up your own mind
Old 04/18/2022, 22:33   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by FukkinClown View Post
Leider nein.
Meinst du kommst an was dran?
Old 04/19/2022, 00:29   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Edit: Seller responded and claimed he was asleep, must have fallen asleep immediately after payment. And it must not have been a very deep sleep as he started responding after I posted these reviews on his threads. Still did not get product that I paid for but the seller did give a full refund, neutral rep.

Proof of refund:

Seller response:

Will be responsive until you send him the money, then goes AFK. Typical scammer behavior.

I will amend my post if I receive any sort of service but as for now I recommend you STAY AWAY from this seller.

Proof of AFK/payment:

Proof it's him:

Old 04/19/2022, 10:05   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkyDonno View Post
Edit: Seller responded and claimed he was asleep, must have fallen asleep immediately after payment. And it must not have been a very deep sleep as he started responding after I posted these reviews on his threads. Still did not get product that I paid for but the seller did give a full refund, neutral rep.

Proof of refund:

Seller response:

Will be responsive until you send him the money, then goes AFK. Typical scammer behavior.

I will amend my post if I receive any sort of service but as for now I recommend you STAY AWAY from this seller.

Proof of AFK/payment:

Proof it's him:

That's nonsense, I was busy and then fell asleep later, saw his message and everything he had posted and refunded him directly because I didn't feel like going to a kindergarten like that.
Old 04/26/2022, 19:59   #29 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Alles lief wie gewünscht ab. gerne wieder
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2022, 01:27   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
Leider hatte er nicht so Interesse an New Ways Geld Service obwohl es im Hauptbeitrag steht, er antwortete trotzdem recht schnell auf anfragen.

Tags
cars, cheat, fivem, modmenu, money