Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Grand Theft Auto Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

💰Unlimited drops - 5 USD; 50B and recovery - 10 USD. Over 300 customers! Join!💰

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unlimited drops - 5 USD; 50B and recovery - 10 USD. Discord with over 300 customers !

Welcome to my GTA 5 modding page ! [​ONLY PC]

I'm a trusted seller of GTA 5 services, with over 250 succesfully transactions and happy customers !

Here you can find the lowest prices for every wallet !

For better communication i use Discord !

[ If you can t see the link, press “Join server” on discord ! and use this code :
cY3HJSh

WARNING : My discord got deleted violating ToS. All my customers and reviews are erased. However i recovered 60 customers and they have VIP role on my discord. When you enter just contact user : “TheHhH99” .

Alternative contact method :

Add me on skype : the.hhh

There are no fixed prices for a specified amount of money, there are 2 services :

1. Unlimited money drops - 5 USD.

No 5 minutes, no 15 minutes, no 2 hours ... Unlimited acces !

This service means that you will be allowed to join my daily lobby, which is hosted 5-7 hours per day, every day !
- Basically this service is for customers who doesn't trust to share their account details with the seller and they prefer to join a lobby to collect money !

This service is just one time payment, you pay one time 5 USD, you enter in lobby every day for 5-7 hours ! No 30 minutes, No 1 hour, 3 hours, it's unlimited !

What you should know :
a) As i said, this service is just one time payment !
b) Lobby is open between 17:00 or 19:00 - 00:00 GMT +2 time ( EET )
c) After paying, i will give you my Social Club ID and you will add me as friends, then you will join whenever u want when the lobby is open. After joining you will come to me to airport and receive 2K bags !
d) This service doesn't need your Account Details !

2. Manual recovery ! - 10 USD ( up to 5 billions, rank, max stats, unlock all )
Free refill in case you spend all money or your money is taken !

- Basically this service offers you :
a) 2-50 billions ( you can choose how much of this amount you want, you can go even lower than 2b, but price will be the same
b) Rank ( You can choose how much rank do you want to get ! )
c) Unlock all ( You can unlock LSC Customization, Hairstyles, Tatoos, Parachutes etc ! )
d) Max Stats ( You can maximise your stats ! )

All this features for only 10 USD !
Basically with this service you can buy everything, have everything you want ! Be the master of GTA ! with the price of 10 USD

This service comes with a warranty ! In case rockstar will take your money ( They are doing some resets at updates ) you will receive back your money with no fee, so basically this service is one time payment !

How it works :
For this service, you need to provide me your account details, such as STEAM id and password if your GTA is on steam or SC email and password if your gta is on Rockstar platform ! This kind of transactions can't be done remotely ! After paying and providing me this, you will need to tell me what features from the package you want, then wait 10-15 minutes. After this time, your account will be modded safely !

FAQ :

Q: How to contact you ?
A: Enter on the discord server i mentioned up and then contact the user called "TheHhH25"

Q: Is this safe ?
A: My service is safe, no one got banned using it. I pay attention when i mod your account.

Q: If i want another service which is not mentioned, can i buy it ?
A: You can contact me on discord and we can negociate if you want for example only rank.

Old 01/08/2018, 13:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

fast and easy no problems and he´s very helpful when you got questions etc.
he also got a nice discord with a lot of customers and reviews

Old 01/08/2018, 20:48   #3

Thanks for the review ! Join my discord to see all reviews !
Old 01/12/2018, 02:31   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey man I Loved your service, I've been a happy customer for at least a year, but the discord server no longer exists for me, Hopefully, whatever is happening gets resolved soon, i look forward to your help with GTA money! Thanks!

Old 01/19/2018, 16:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickMaccSCG2 View Post
Hey man I Loved your service, I've been a happy customer for at least a year, but the discord server no longer exists for me, Hopefully, whatever is happening gets resolved soon, i look forward to your help with GTA money! Thanks!
Last discord got deleted.

Enter the new one listed in my topic.