Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Grand Theft Auto Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GTA V PRE-MODDED ACCOUNTS [XB1 & PS4]

Discussion on GTA V PRE-MODDED ACCOUNTS [XB1 & PS4] within the Grand Theft Auto Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GTA V PRE-MODDED ACCOUNTS [XB1 & PS4]

(GUNRUNNING UPDATE)

GTA 5 MODDED ACCOUNT ALREADY TRANSFERRED [XB1 & PS4]

Once purchase is made you will receive the login details (depending on where you decided to contact me). This account is pretransferred which means it was transferred before rockstar removed the character transfer feature The account is very rare and is in excellent condition.

*ACCOUNT WILL NOT GET BANNED DUE TO IT'S AGE*

MESSAGE ME ON KIK: MradBodz

AFTER YOU BUY MESSAGE ME ON KIK OR PM TO RECEIVE YOUR ACCOUNT INFO

Payment methods:
Paypa
Xbox Gift Card

Kik: MradBodz

Account Includes
- Rank 662
- 5.6 billion
- Unlocks Heist Stuff
- 99999 Armor
- 99999 Fireworks
- Unlock All Awards
- Unlock All Kits
- Unlock All LSC
- Unlock All Clothing
- Unlock All Tattoos
- Max Skills
- Unlock All Camos
- Full Garages
- Bunker
- Maze bank office

MESSAGE FOR PROOF ALSO
Old 07/06/2017, 06:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 566
More armor in the inventory was a long time patched and fireworks there since Gunrunning Dlc no longer for NextGen.
Old 12/23/2017, 07:58   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Gta Accounts

Are these accounts still avalible and how much do they cost?
Old 01/11/2018, 01:47   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey3379 View Post
Are these accounts still avalible and how much do they cost?
i got 2 xbox accounts and 1 play station left if you want them, they are pretty cheap, message on kik: Hernendez420 (i know its a terrible name lol)