Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Grand Theft Auto Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GTA V (GT-MP) Glitches / Bugs

Discussion on GTA V (GT-MP) Glitches / Bugs within the Grand Theft Auto Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GTA V (GT-MP) Glitches / Bugs

Hey Leute bin auf der suche nach nützlichen bekannten Bugs/Glitches für GT-MP Servern.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DayZ Standalone Duplication glitches and wall glitches [0.58]
09/27/2015 - DayZ Trading - 1 Replies
I know over 10 duplication gitches where u can easily dupe ur whole character and single items . All of them are unknown and I have never seen a video or a post of them . I can also glitch in more then 30 buildings nearly 20 % of all in DayZ . I tested every single glitch in the new uptade and they are fully working . For more information add me in skype : private.cheats.james
Glitches - Post your glitches to make the list complete
08/30/2009 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 28 Replies
Hey, this is a very nice site with a lot of (detected) hacks... Hacks only work for a while, then you get banned... (how should I know?) But in glitches you can OWN ppl without getting banned XD Ill teach u some...
[Bugs]I have a few bugs in Jezebelco source![bugs]
05/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hello elitepvpers! When I create an account and login it is in Birthvillage but I can't get out of Birthvillage. Can someone help me whit this?
Glitches(post your glitches here(vid and/or pics will help)
02/22/2009 - Combat Arms - 1 Replies
yes the name says it all post glitches here and be thanked by noobs
Little bugs, glitches, and extras
12/10/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Here are some bugs, glitches, and little extras that ive found throughout my playing experiance.... 1. I see dead people. If you have a warlock cast "Detect invisibility" on you, you can see Lorderon Citizens on your way in to Undercity. They are lvl 15, and drop linen, and some copper. It'd be a good lowbie lvling spot if you could get detect invisibility on you at that lvl :/ This also works for the people in Darrowshire and on that island Scholo is on, only they are a bit higher in...