Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Grand Theft Auto Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pandora Recovery Services Best prices around !

Discussion on Pandora Recovery Services Best prices around ! within the Grand Theft Auto Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pandora Recovery Services Best prices around !

Pandora Recoveries

The following options will be done with 40k
Moneybags & 50k Remote Money.

5 Minutes - 5$
10 Minutes - 7.5$
15 Minutes - 9$
20 Minutes - 10$

You can invite as Many Friends as you like for an upprice of 50% the cost For example: 3 People for 5 Minutes will cost you 10$

Recoveries:
Price is negotiable if bought for a few accounts
Disclaimer: We will have to log into your account to do recoveries. It's safer that way.
Money is added via a private method, so the money on its own is 100% safe.

2.5$
250 Million GTA $

5$
Up to 10 Billion GTA $

5$
Unlock all
1 Billion GTA $
Up to lvl 120

10$
Unlock all
5 Billion GTA $
Up to lvl 300

15$
Unlock all
Up to 20 Billion GTA $
Up to lvl 8000

Note
: If the account is banned during the recovery process, which is more than unlikely to happen, i will be glad to refund you the whole amount that you paid and offer you a discount on your next purchase.

WE
ACCEPT PAYPAL AND BITCOIN, the money HAS to be sent via Friends and Family in Paypal or include enough money to cover the fees.

Contact me here or join our Discord:

We also Offer Recovery and Moneydrops for GTA on XBox 360 and PS3 and pre-modded XBox One gta accounts, and Recovery on Xbox One/360 for COD, for more information join the discord or PM me.