Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Grand Theft Auto Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

10$ Only! or exchange - brand new - gta5 PS3 Only! modded account / lv.250 / 1+ bln!

Discussion on 10$ Only! or exchange - brand new - gta5 PS3 Only! modded account / lv.250 / 1+ bln! within the Grand Theft Auto Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
10$ Only! or exchange - brand new - gta5 PS3 Only! modded account / lv.250 / 1+ bln!

BRAND NEW GTA V MODDED ACCOUNT:

*LV 250
*1,6BLN OF DOLLARS (BANK)
*12MLN OF DOLLARS (CASH)
*PS3 ACCOUNT (I will send u an access credentials for PSN account)
*PRICE: 10$

Playing time:
1h (only for modding)

Accept all currencies (On PayPal)

Crew: IGN

EXCHANGE ACCEPTED FOR PS3 ACCOUNT:

PC - FORCEHAX (LAST VERSION) MODDED MENU'
PC - MONEY LOBBY ONLINE (1.35) MODDED MENU'
PC - ACCESS TO MONEY DROP LOBBY FOR 60 MINUTES (WITH 1BLN+ DROP MIN.) [NO BAN 100% ONLY]

Payment: Only PAYPAL
Payment INFO:
*You must take place before the payment, after which will be immediately delivered the login credentials
Exchange INFO:
*You must give me the download link, after i noticed it work, i give u immediately the login credentials
Money Lobby INFO:
*You must give me 1bln (minimum) of cash drop, after process is complete, i give u immediately the login credentials

CONTACT ME ON THIS MAIL AND NOTICE ME IN THE COMMENT:

Image:

Sorry for my bad english, i'm italian

Enjoy.

NOTES:
This account is only for PS3 because R* Games new politics have unfortunatley shutdown the account transfer service for account with plus of 200mln dollars

Up

BUMP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling modded gta5 accounts xbox one
05/04/2016 - Grand Theft Auto Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling a few modded gta5 accounts Lvl400+ 500million-1billion Unlock all Contact me through kik for more proof or info Kik: young_legend20
[Selling] Selling GTA5 Modded Account Level 1333 $5.9 Billion
03/28/2016 - Grand Theft Auto Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my level 1333 $5.9 billion dollar account! Its up for trade as well, bo3 prestige master accounts. Kik: iWontForgetBro Best offer!
[Ps3] vergebe heute abend/nacht modded account gta5
02/13/2016 - Grand Theft Auto - 1 Replies
Vergebe heute Abend/nacht gemoddete accounts für gta 5 auf der ps3 alles was ihr tun müsst ist mich in psn zu adden und mir schreiben warum ausgerechnet du/ihr einen wollt Psn: SniperDeeKay
Eclipse[DK/ENG] Brand new modded server, join now to have a say!
01/03/2016 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
***Brand New*** Modded rust server! We are trying to build a stable, friendly and helpfull community, that is encouraged to do aloth of clan battles events and all kinds of other stuff on the server, our goal is to make the server as good as possible in everyones favor ! We are having a good and stable host, with loads of cpu power !! We will have loads of votes on how we should change stuff on server ! Teamspeak server for the social people !
[Trading] 3 modded D3 Weapons (PS4) in exchange for my battle.net account
07/01/2015 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
hi i need an twohand sword and two onehand swords (not class restricted) they must have much DPS , Critdmg and much life leech in exchange i give my Battle.net Account with Diablo3 without Addon and WOW with all Addons and 5 Charakters on level 90 when you are interested pls contact me on PSN BoBiii69 and sry for my bad englisch i am German :)