Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Grand Theft Auto Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Welcome to KillerModz.com - Amazing GTA accounts for an amazing price!

Discussion on Welcome to KillerModz.com - Amazing GTA accounts for an amazing price! within the Grand Theft Auto Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Welcome to KillerModz.com - Amazing GTA accounts for an amazing price!

Please use the Live Chat on the site, we don't use skype!

You need money in GTA 5 without the hassle of waiting for a skype reply, setting up a sketchy payment arrangements, and not knowing what you'll get as an end product?

You need to visit KillerModz.com! We've been around for along time, and know for to make the perfect GTA accounts. We don't have the "black out transfers" and bans like other less reliable sources. We are confident enough to offer a lifetime warranty against ban on all accounts. We offer live chat, SSL encrypted website, lifetime warranty, billions of dollars (less money available upon request) and modded outfits you can't find any where else!

We accept various payment types and don't limit you to just PayPal! We do accept PayPal as well as credit/debit cards without signing up for PayPal. If you're more the dark mysterious type we also accept bitcoin and amazon gift codes (usd only) message us on live chat, or open a ticket on our site if chat is unavailable, to pay anonymously. Chat hours are 10am-midnight CST/-6GMT.

All money is in the Billions Order Now at Killermodz.com !

How It works for Xbox One and PC users:

1. Make a FREE psn account at playstation.com
2. Order your service on killermodz.com
3. Link your Xbox One or PC account to Social Club, and link the PSN account to the same social club.
4. Transfer the GTA character from the PSN account to your Xbox One or PC when your service is marked as completed.

IMPORTANT: You can only transfer a character to your account ONE time! If you have already transferred you will need to create and use a new xbox or pc account to accept the character transfer.If you have to create a new Xbox account but already have an account with Gold active you will not need to repurchase Gold for online access. You can share Gold and gain online access with all accounts on your device. PC users will need a new GTA key/license for a second character transfer.

How It works for PS4 users:

1. Make a FREE psn account at playstation.com
2. Order your service on killermodz.com
3. Link your PSN account to social club.
4. Transfer the GTA character from the PSN account to your PS4 when your service is marked as completed.

IMPORTANT: You can only transfer a character to your account ONE time! If you have already transferred you will need to create and use a new psn account to accept the character transfer. If you have to create a new psn account but already have an account with PS Plus active you will not need to repurchase PS Plus for online access. You can share PS Plus and gain online access with all accounts on your device.

Tags
buy gta account, grand theft auto, gta 5, gta account, gta modded account