Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Grand Theft Auto Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GTA 5 CODE | PAYPAL & CSGOSKINS| CHEAP

Discussion on GTA 5 CODE | PAYPAL & CSGOSKINS| CHEAP within the Grand Theft Auto Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
Thumbs up GTA 5 CODE | PAYPAL & CSGOSKINS| CHEAP

Got a gta 5 code.
25€
you go first.
Old 11/09/2015, 18:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 470
Attention. Wants you to go first. Wont trade with a MM. Tells that it would be a steam code for first and changes after a while to a social code. Said, that he buyed the code from an other guy. This means 2. Hand code. And I think his tbms saying enough. Just pay attention guys.

Achtung, möchte das ihr first geht und will kein MM. Sagt wäre ein steam code, verplappert sich später das es ein social code ist. Hat den Code von einem anderen abgekauft, also zweite Hand. Achtung wenn ihr mit Ihm traden wollt.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CSGO BOOSTING! | UP TO GLOBAL | SAFE & CHEAP |PAYPAL & CSGOSKINS
11/02/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 12 Replies
Hi guys, I'm currently global elite on my main, and i'd like to boost people to their deserved ranks. 1) Q: Can we Duo or is it a must for you to go on my account? 1) A: No We can Duo if you wish, There will be an additional fee though. 2) Q: Have you ever been on any other forum since you've been here for a short time? 2) A: Yes, I've been on multiple forums, although I'm not going to write them here. 3) Q: Do you use any Third-party Software in your boosting service? 3) A: No, I do...
[Buying] Have 25€ psc code. Want csgoskins.
10/01/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Want anything. Aslong as its 3$ + Add me on skype : hieuif
[Selling] CSGO BOOSTING! | UP TO GLOBAL | SAFE & CHEAP |PAYPAL & CSGOSKINS
09/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I'm currently global elite on my main, and i'd like to boost people to their deserved ranks. 1) Q: Can we Duo or is it a must for you to go on my account? 1) A: No We can Duo if you wish, There will be an additional fee though. 2) Q: Have you ever been on any other forum since you've been here for a short time? 2) A: Yes, I've been on multiple forums, although I'm not going to write them here. 3) Q: Do you use any Third-party Software in your boosting service? 3) A: No, I do...
[S]20€ PSC [B]Paypal/csgoskins
02/06/2015 - Trading - 2 Replies
Thread sagt alles.Am besten per pn melden oder in skype adden: alex-saar steam:skymasterx3