Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Grand Theft Auto Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GTA V Online PC PRIVATE LOBBY/MODDING SERVICE - What ever you want for 1$!

Discussion on GTA V Online PC PRIVATE LOBBY/MODDING SERVICE - What ever you want for 1$! within the Grand Theft Auto Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GTA V Online PC PRIVATE LOBBY/MODDING SERVICE - What ever you want for 1$!

Hi Guys! Mi name is Guti!

I want to present my new modding service, offering what ever you want in 30 minutes for 2 dollars. Unlimited money, cars, etc.
Its very easy, you just have to add me on this skype; wasabi.sk8, then you have to say to me your steam name and i will add you.
Then i will invite you to a private session in GTA V PC. Before starting the service you have to pay the 1$ dollar(PayPal).

Features:
Unlimited money. (I will drop bags of money)
Cars as you wich. (Zentorno, Adder, Tank, Space Docker, Heist vehicles, etc).
Weapons.

Instructions:
Add me on the skype: wasabi.sk8
Send me a message telling that you want to buy my modding service on GTA V.
I will accept you.
You have to pay 1 dollar to my paypal email (i will say to u my email after you add me on skype).
You have to add me on Steam: retura4
I will invite you to a private session of GTA V Online and then, i will start the lobby.

Old 05/01/2015, 12:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 110
The Black Market: 328/0/0
Added you on skype.
Old 05/01/2015, 20:48   #3

Stopped this service at the moment because the cheat is outdated, so tonight or tomorrow at last i can make the lobbies.
Old 05/01/2015, 20:52   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by GutiCheats View Post
Stopped this service at the moment because the cheat is outdated, so tonight or tomorrow at last i can make the lobbies.
Your Cheat is 4free, and Alex will not update ScriptHook <3
My Method still works
Old 05/01/2015, 22:39   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk View Post
Your Cheat is 4free, and Alex will not update ScriptHook <3
My Method still works
Im 100% sure that u go back to the 1.24 version, use the same scripthook and a modmenu downloaded in UC or ********* and then go to the 1.26
hahahaha