Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ATT ALL PLAYERS: VANESSA ARMOR DROPS IN ELLIA

Discussion on ATT ALL PLAYERS: VANESSA ARMOR DROPS IN ELLIA within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/26/2010, 16:14   #16

elite*gold: 0
yep ty for the imformation its really useful btw... requesting to closure this thread to avoid spamming...we all know the information...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Where to get 130+ armor Drops
01/25/2012 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hi, Just starting at the 130 map, but wondering if anyone can tell me where the armor drops are? I heard that armor drops and weapon drops are in different places. Thanks,
is there any chance makumplete ung vanessa armor set???
01/24/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
san pu bang map mkakakita per piece nun :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:: thx in advance
Hello! Please make a cheat for GCUS for Vanessa Armor drops and for the other job!
11/27/2009 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
:( I have been waiting for the cheat! Sorry because I'm going after the 4th job of amy before December 1 because I want to get the permanent Title of amy! Please understand! And my apology! Please make!
Elite Armor Drops
02/05/2008 - Archlord - 6 Replies
Ich wollt ma fragen ob ihr wisst wie man zu Elite Armors kommt. Am besten wäre es wenn einer weis welche mobs die droppen. aber son Hack/cheat wär auch geil THX I want to know what kind of mobs Elite Armor droppen A Hack or Cheat will maybe cool THX
How to pick drops from other players
05/14/2006 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hi! Does it exists something like exploit or sosort of modified file that you can pick items even if you havent killed that monster. Example: Player A kills elphy, that elpy drop 100k :P, then comes along player B and wants to pick up that adena but he cant cuz it says "Failed to pick up adena". Help pls if anyone know something cya