Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 09:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] Banned accounts (GCC)

Discussion on [Discussion] Banned accounts (GCC) within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/11/2021, 07:59   #76

elite*gold: 0
how to complain if you get banned? i got ban until december
Old 11/25/2021, 09:51   #77

Banned: No
- Rank SS
- Auto Kill
Old 11/26/2021, 07:18   #78

Banned : using the cheats for 3month not getting but so yeah NO
-autokill
-siegeheart fury max set to 999
-item vac
-game rank
-cd hack
-mphack
-auto boss (on quest only)
-fly hack
-fast dash
-continent and room hack for low level char only

i Never go to berkas lair and land of judgement ...

PS:
is there a way to spamm angry boss if you dont have ticket? coz i see people doing it but not for free its kinda 4$ after u get the eclipse u want

2nd. about the Dimension Doors i see people making levels 1-85 using DD dungueons is there anyone can teach me? or can speed up the respawn of mobs on DD dungeons bighelp and thanks for