Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 13:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Grand chase madness Players

Discussion on Grand chase madness Players within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Grand chase madness Players

As long Grand Chase Madness continues to be online there will be no stopping me no matter if GMs of that server complains in fact I am in the right for hacking grand chase private server in general I am deeply disgusted by those GMs of private servers ruining grand chase for what it is worth the GMs of those private servers are bad at their jobs they can't even fix all the bugs in the game yet they give us small of VP and expect me to support their server I am not having any of it all GMs of those private servers are deemed Prinnies as a veteran of grand chase original server I was contacted by Kog studios thanking me for preserving the legacy of grand chase even if the studio can't shut them down I have plenty of free time on my hands now well most of the times the GMs of those grand chase private server gets abusive with their powers they banned the innocents yet they shame me for being an hacker I am just doing my job in exposing them for who they really are I have no problems doing it it and I am not stopping there . Hated or not I going to destroy those bad GMs and make them suffer they can't even find my name yet they tend to stalk me they can't win an battle they started they are on the losing end I just make more exploits and introduce my peers to the new exploits every Grand chase private server has exploits GMs ain't doing their job yet they complain about why I'm hacking their server not only I hate them I hate the fact the fact they're ruining the basics of the game itself and it cringes me .
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2019, 05:30   #2

How're they 'ruining' the basics of the game? I have played GC Since '09 on NAGC. GCM is one of the only decent pservers out there. GCR went to garbage (Assuming it was considered 'good' to begin with). GCH was never good for attracting NA players. As far as exploits, they'll get fixed. Always do, and you've got a pretty big *** complex around the GC community for a nobody exploiter/hacker that probably just cannibalizes code. Ain't the GM's fault you have to exploit to not get pooped on sir.
Old 03/12/2019, 14:16   #3

GCM is not the best private server nor will it ever be it is mostly recycled events over and over same **** everyday constantly I prefer Kog studios over the piece of **** private servers the private servers ruin grand chase's legacy I won't back down til I see every grand chase private server gone from my sights and off Yahoo , Bing , MSN and google

GCR is one of those servers that had to closed I was amused by it too those private server GMs are bad at their job they think the ban hammer is justifiable I know they obtain GM tool by sources and I know the GCM Admin brought the s5 files he currently making bank from void elsword I know everything about GCM infact those GMs there are really grand chase reborn GMs they fled the server to make GCM .

Gcm isn't the best private server either I don't pay money on private servers anyways I support the original over private servers I was around in 2009 as well I was never banned in Kog's games ever I always give GM honest feedback they been with me near and far we been keeping tabs and they treat me with respect unlike grand chase private server GMs .

I going to inflict as much pain on GC private servers all my friends agreed with me Original is better than the private servers I get to state my feedback to the Kog studio GMs while in private server GMs they used reskin armours and accessories using old old textures for their gear I know everything about them their history etc .

And tell GCM Admin Void will become "dull" and "gloomy" once I have my fair share of it tell that as a direct message
Old 03/24/2020, 16:44   #4

Exclamation Don't!!

Grand chase was a wonderful game of my childhood and honestly when I play any private server it brings back memories. Its one of the only ways I get to replay my childhood so please don't ruin it for me or any other player