Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 23:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Notice how GMs in GC History are talking less

Discussion on Notice how GMs in GC History are talking less within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Notice how GMs in GC History are talking less

Lets just say they stalling to release Uno after they think they can outsmart an hacker who know the game since s1 and knows all the characters including Uno GMs think they know coding yet its funny how they stalling on payments sent from players people wondering why they not getting their VP yet people leaving the server GMs in GC History ******* took 3 whole days to release a **** server **** that is too **** long they come up with **** thinking they can handle payment plans they don't know how to yet they stalling to update to season V they should be scared of me in General soon enough I start accessing that site of GC History and have fun with the GM accounts GMs thought I couldn't hack after I showed them a few experiments they called it as a bluff then I started accessing important data which the game had to offer I started hacking dungeon effects haste soon enough they were starting to freak out they never seen someone actually get access to dungeon effects they thought I was an normal Brazilian who is using an regular monster spawn spawning regular monsters no I was accessing the game data codes in generals each code granted me special access to GMs think I was joking til I started pulling PVP props now the fun begins GMs getting real nervous so they banned me thinking I simply go away no I came back this time GMs in GC History will feel the meaning of burn once I pulled out Uno which is the last character they stopped talking to me I had fun with my newly hacked Uno showing up in pvp soon enough people found out Uno got leaked by me I just accessed Uno's code data the GC history forums got locked with GMs freaking out a few days alter Uno event gets cancelled by me the server gets a huge rollback resetting everything yup that GC History BR p-server got hacked by me and destroyed by me you noticed why GMs never spend more time on the server they're nervous of me they are scared of me they should be

Old 12/15/2016, 13:48   #2

Cirno vc é br?
Old 01/18/2017, 20:56   #3

Genuine question mate, what do you hope to achieve by messing with them? Do you have some sort of issue with Grand Chase? Or is it just with History and Reborn? Trainers are cool, but this just seems petty and ultimately useless.