Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 17:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My fellow Grand Chase hackers lets all join forces

Discussion on My fellow Grand Chase hackers lets all join forces within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My fellow Grand Chase hackers lets all join forces

I know the data entry for Uno which is expected for release either next year or the beginning of 2017 as you may known that when Grand Chase History first opened up the Uno event was underway requiring people get orbs to unlock Uno however the GMs in Grand Chase History started to ban people wrongfully accusing them of hacking which they did not do the Brazilians known for their attitude started making false reports on people they call hackers after losing an match they get upset at Arme users they don't know what skills is look we win and then we lose its called skills and tactics and working with team mates to plan the attack and defense

Moving on the Paypal scams

GMs always be slow on Paypal payments most servers be quick to give the currency from the payment the moment it is sent GMs in GC History keeps stalling payments banning people the people been making complaints about the management in General

The leak of Uno and the rollback

I had to get in touch of a GM in GC History god damn they don't know or explained clearly enough why they stalled to almost 3 days on an server they said its open but the status of the server reads offline again the GMs can't give out an proper answer I receive word that GMs were now banning people wrongfully they have no explained why they banned yet to have some nerve to call the banned people noobs is a disgrace to the real Grand Chasers so me and the GMs chat on Youtube I got called an noob they said they know coding more than me well lets see about that on the same day the server was release or the next day me and my BR friend decided to test the server's weakness I summoned some hero dungeon bosses to exp hack in an dungeon usually people get 1 exp I hacked the number to 1000+ it was an good way farming exp later me and my friend decided to do some experiments I checked each entry I managed to pull Pets Revolt event to have fun my friend was excited to see me hacking for real , The dust storm in one of the dungeons was an nice feature my friend got excited yeah I enjoyed experimenting I went to pvp like usual and chat messages in lobby saying hackers in room numbers I ended up destroying the hackers themselves who in return calls me the real hacker I hacked and pull monster train golden ticket boss into the field as an experiment I got called the hacker and soon after I left people in the lobby spammed my name saying "Cirno hacker sala #" I got banned the next day I made new acc took advantage of the lv 80 jump start now the full back still the community still thinking I can't hack I took the time searching thru data then I accessed an certain code Its freaking Uno himself the day people knew I'm capable of leaking unreleased characters I had fun showing off Uno in each room allowing people to glimpse at Uno so I left after that news of me spread like fire everyone knew in the server that I'm the real hacker who can do some major damage I showed NPCs in the rooms you see in the park lobby everyone in the server freaks out and calls me the real hacker I got banned but before I got banned I posted one pic of my work

Reactions of the leak

The forums to GC History got closed down , the server was forced to revert to season 4 the GMs is scared of me they are very nervous they getting destroyed by me and exposed by me

Requests

I been asked to make an VP hack which I discovered an exploit in Reborn that allowed me to reset the spent tickets I used back to the original settings

Fellow hackers

Lets unite to fight off these bad GMs in GC History they ban people who is innocent and accuse them of hacking lets give justice on the GCH GMs scammers

Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/27/2017, 12:27   #2

GC History sincerely isn't worth your time, all who are reading, please, take my word for it.
Old 01/29/2017, 01:17   #3

I have edited my script.kom file, but I cant bypass the login page
Old 01/29/2017, 11:27   #4

can you tell us how to edit script.kom?