Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 17:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I'm going to grief all PvP matches

Discussion on I'm going to grief all PvP matches within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm going to grief all PvP matches

I'm going to hack all PvP matches with every hack imaginable and record it because I find it funny when hackers are complaining about others hacking and whine at you for doing something they can't do.

Happy New Year, you will know when you see me.
Old 12/31/2009, 09:10   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,138

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FFA und normales Matches.
08/25/2010 - WarRock - 4 Replies
Hi, Wenn jemand paar runden FFA und Normale Matches spielen möchte - Deutschland_1 CQC Raum 200 pw: epvp
Platzierungs-Matches Bug
08/19/2010 - Starcraft 2 - 1 Replies
#edited Ist doch kein Bug es lag einfach daran dass ich nach dem Neustart des Spieles nicht mehr in einer Grp. mit meinem Kumpel war und ich dann 5 Platzierungs-Matches für 2vs2 Random.
Die HP für Matches
05/27/2010 - CrossFire - 5 Replies
Halle elitepvpers User, ich habe mich heute bisse hingehockt und an einer Hp gearbeitet. Das hat ganze 2 stunden für so wenig text gedauert, der grund habe öfters den ganzen text gelöscht xD Aber naja hier is der anfang der HP bzw die Startseite: Die Seite für Elitepvpers Matches (Ps. Link ist mit Salomon abgesprochen da Backlink vorhanden ist.) Auf dieser Seite werden ab sofort die Matches stehen die in Elitepvpers stattfinden insbesondere für CF.
Warrock Fun Matches No. 4
02/26/2010 - WarRock - 5 Replies
Hallo Liebe Member . Heute findet das 4 Fun Matches Event statt. Derzeitiger Titelträger ist gerade keviiiiiin (ich^^) der 2.Titelträger. Leider gibt es auch heute nur ein M7 Knife (von mir) Achtung! Kein Combat Knife sorry! _________________________________________________ _ _______________ Info's:
Grief your buddies: kill your raid group
01/18/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
My friend just showed me this video where this guys with a 15-man raid and he jumps in the lava by the great anvil and queues them up for Arathi Basin realllllly quickly. The video fast forwards to Arathi Basin ending and then the rest of his group falling into the lava and dying. Being that I play Horde... I figured out how to do the same thing.. go to the top top top of Org and jump off and queue the mid-air , as soon as ab ends everyone starts in the spot where you queued (mid-air) and...