Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 15:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AI.kom editing, patched?

Discussion on AI.kom editing, patched? within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AI.kom editing, patched?

Well, since yesterday's update on GCBR it seems that AI.kom editing is not working anymore because if i change anything in the files it gets detected, even if i bypass the file that i changed

So i wanna know if this is happening in the other GCs and if there's any way to make it undetected again...

Edit: All the files are getting detected, AI, playertemplate, fan_map, script, char_script, minigame =/ Dont matter what i do when i try to log in the game i get the error message asking to update the files, think they will put this protection in all servers, so maybe this is the end of the scripts =/

Not even Brian's files works
Old 12/24/2009, 20:56   #2

of course they get detected by the patcher.
GC Patcher knows if the file has been copied from some where els and patches it.
use the bypass.

1.create shortcut of Main.exe on your desktop or anywhere
2.right click it, click properties and in the target section put
__kogstudios_original_service__"
3.click ok and run the shortcut to bypass patcher

or goto

Old 12/24/2009, 21:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlwhdrlf View Post
of course they get detected by the patcher.
GC Patcher knows if the file has been copied from some where els and patches it.
use the bypass.
Wish that it was simple like this

Man, if i know how to edit and bypass the kom files its obvious that i know that i cant use the patcher
Old 12/25/2009, 12:23   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,138
GC BR and GC KR cannot be bypass now... {by me... still finding ways... merry xmas}
Old 12/27/2009, 09:10   #5

Brian have all you need is version 3 Kom extractor the file us ent me sayign it was version3 all ud id was change 2 to 3 in the file with a hex editor ._.
Old 12/27/2009, 17:36   #6

Received Thanks: 2,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by tancam View Post
Brian have all you need is version 3 Kom extractor the file us ent me sayign it was version3 all ud id was change 2 to 3 in the file with a hex editor ._.
GCBR seems to have version 2 (at least in the header description at the beginning of the kom files) and still cannot be bypassed. We'll probably have no crystal clear solution until we find out what they're checking on the time of loggin in.
Old 12/27/2009, 18:19   #7

Oh well i dont play BR anymore i just assumed But brian says he has av3 extractor but it looks like he just changes the header to v3 since the file has teh same exact CRC and MD5
Old 12/27/2009, 21:10   #8

There is no problem with the kom version in GCBR...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tancam View Post
Oh well i dont play BR anymore i just assumed But brian says he has av3 extractor but it looks like he just changes the header to v3 since the file has teh same exact CRC and MD5
WTF are you saying? The files always needed to have the same crc to dont be detected -.-'
Old 12/28/2009, 02:17   #9

no i meant teh v2 hack and v3 hack brian sent me matched but the current kgc one was different
Old 12/30/2009, 01:48   #10

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,138
indeed I have a working v3 extractor.. the problem is I don't have a working v3 compressor..

my compressor is only for v2 but I manage to edit it to make the header into v3 sadly there are some added feature in v3 crc.xml which the v2 compressor failed to add...

the version is changed to algorithm, filetime was added so as the compressionsize

as what I've said earlier.. I need someone who understand python langauge coz I only knew vb6 and some stuffs, I'm not familiar with python
Old 12/30/2009, 09:36   #11

I have a friend who's coding language is Python XD