Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] GCPH AND NAGC TRAINER

Discussion on [HELP] GCPH AND NAGC TRAINER within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] GCPH AND NAGC TRAINER

HI GUYS...I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW TO RUN GCPH AND NAGC TRAINERS IN WINDOWS 7 BECAUSE EVEN I RUN IT AS ADMINISTRATOR AND CMD POPS OUT AND NOTHING HAPPEN PLEASE HELP
Old 03/14/2012, 05:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
#Requesting For Thread Closure.
The GCPH and NAGC trainer here are forbidden...
Because of the MP and HP Hackers in pvp.
So pls dont post any thread like this..
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2012, 11:01   #3

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 3,392
#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NAGC & GCPH SD HACK
12/10/2011 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
Hey young world I bring grandchase the new SD hack for my Functional Probadoo unicoo thing to do is give by pass then when they are in the main desblokean login screen, then when they enter a dungeon, and load the screen to 95%, pressed activate Note: When you finish the dungeon and then turn it off so it will activate or deactivate see them play. I can not put the link here but the step agregenme facebook or suscribance step and the wall or so! thank you! n_n 'Note: IMAGES FROM MY...
Can you modify NAGC into GCPH?
11/23/2010 - Grand Chase - 5 Replies
Ok, here's how it is. I accidentally deleted my GCPH. -.-'' (I also deleted the installer long time ago) And I'm too lazy to redownload it again. So, can I just modify my NAGC and turn it into GCPH?
NAGC = GCPH
10/03/2010 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
To ALL who'll read this To any of those who have played both in NAGC and GCPH can you tell me about the dungeons in bermesiah are all the stages in all dungeons the same? for example: in GCPH in ORC TEMPLE 1 star i think there are 7 stages
[HELP] NAGC / KGC / GCPH
08/19/2010 - Grand Chase - 5 Replies
Can anyone help me acquired this things: NAGC (Already acquired~!) by dlwhdrlf KGC (Already acquired~!) by Shinigami Guntz GCPH (Already acquired~!) I'm creating something bigger~! :D
[RELEASE] NAGC/(GCPH?) Necklace Upgrader 1.2 [TRAINER](Will update weekly)
02/09/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 17 Replies
Similar to LatinoGZ's perfect star trainer, this upgrades your necklaces to any level you want (0-9) for Elesis, Lass, Arme, Lire, and Ronan I'm not sure if it is working for GCPH, but probably not because the main.exe's are different Current Necklaces: Light Necklace Fire Necklace Ice Necklace Shadow Necklace Wind Necklace