Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 07:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Give me Clue For 1 hit GCID hack

Discussion on Give me Clue For 1 hit GCID hack within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/22/2012, 23:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Yuzuru View Post
You can still search the 1 hit hack by scanning an unknown value. Practice mode.

Type: 4 Bytes

First Scan: Unknown Initial Value
>> -Cast Ronan's buff or others which increases the attack. <<
Second Scan: Increased Value
-Wait the buff to disappear
Third Scan: Decreased Value
-- Repeat from the cast until you can get 1 address.. (That'll be the damage value)
Sir I think the problem is not in the address, the address was right,,
But i think the problem is the value..
Old 02/23/2012, 05:48   #17

elite*gold: 0
how to find one hit damage value GCID?
Old 02/23/2012, 09:57   #18

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
Moved to gc main.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to Use Global Yoonade Sudden Death Hack (GCID)
08/30/2011 - Grand Chase - 3 Replies
1.Copy Yoonade Ultimate.exe to your Indonesia Grandchase Folder 2.Copy the original ai.kom (Megaxus/Grandchase/Stage/AI*) to the desktop 3.Open Yoonade Ultimate.exe at your Indonesia Grandchase Folder 4.Press Browse button and select your Indonesia Grandchase Folder 5.Select Indonesia Region 6.Press Patcher button 7.Wait until 100% 8.Press Activate Hack button & Start Grandchase 9.Unlock ai.kom & Press Deactivate Hack button 10.Copy the original ai.kom at desktop to AI Folder...
exp hack clue
11/24/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 11 Replies
x8 yan na yun kakagawa ko lang ng exp hack yan yung clue kung gusto niyong magkaroon ng exp hack ;):D:D;) hindi ako nagpapapansin clue na yan para sa exp hack popost ko rin yung hack pagkatapos ilabas yung 2nd job ni amy:handsdown::handsdown: wag magalit!!;);)
shaiya att speed hack clue...
10/22/2009 - Shaiya - 5 Replies
If u use CE 1. Scan for an unknown value with CE, 4bit (with the wep equiped) 2. take your weapon off and scan for an increased value 3. put your weapon back on and scan for a decreased value 4. repeat till u get some were in the 300's results back. 5. Add all of the items in the search that are under 200 into the lower bar. 6. take your weapon off or put it on go back to CE and see what values changed (Easier if u have ur wep on then take it off.) 7. if your wep is not unequipped...
Plz Anyone Give me some Clue
12/25/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Plz Anyone Give me some Clue on how to use UCE. I'm a Newbie Hacker Plz really need help or any imformation on hacking DK. Please
Maybe this will give a clue to botjail theory
09/15/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Censored, just cuz I can. Half a penny says that TQ could be doing the same thing.Except in their case it would be slightly different. Instead, your bot triggers you t ogo to jail, sends a packet with your IP, bam any currently online player with that IP is sent as well. Or, if there is more than 2 occurences with that IP, hence multiclient, then they jail all IPs, since it would be obvious that you are "cheating" with all online players. But who knows, I'm basically just repeating everything...