Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How do I exchange my crystal of other worldy powers to a rufus voucher?

Discussion on How do I exchange my crystal of other worldy powers to a rufus voucher? within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How do I exchange my crystal of other worldy powers to a rufus voucher?

I've been trying so hard, but I think im clinically disabled. I looked everywhere. I browsed the internet and tired of doing it
Old 12/20/2011, 05:16   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZerkerKurin View Post
I've been trying so hard, but I think im clinically disabled. I looked everywhere. I browsed the internet and tired of doing it
craft them.:

you can craft them here.

Old 12/20/2011, 13:41   #3

What GC is this? , there's nothing like that in GCPH
Old 12/21/2011, 08:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelalu View Post
What GC is this? , there's nothing like that in GCPH
nagc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[F] Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
07/18/2011 - Main - 0 Replies
hi, ich wollte mir zu der Ferien hin ein neues Wii spiel kaufen, dass in die richtung von RPG und Adventure Games gehen soll. In einem anderen Forum schrieb einer das ich mir mal "Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers" angucken sollte. Final Fantasy kennt man ja von der ps2/ps3/xbox usw. und natürlich auch für den PC. Aber für die Wii? Die Screens sehen ja bei den meisten spielen gut aus. Deswegen hätte ich mal ein paar fragen zu dem spiel. -> Gibt es eine Level System...
[Tutorial] GM Powers
03/17/2010 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
This is not a full GM mode according to the limited amount of features you get (only seeing players' lvls and other faction ppl's names in wars or Yang or w/e) Required: - OllyDbg (Attached to this Post) - A brain Step 1 Open OllyDBG and attach to Twelve Sky 2 (Yes TS2 is protected by Themida , but there is 1 weak point in Themida and that is debugging while the program is unpacked in memory it doesn't detect it only if you touch stuff of Themida itself) Step 2
GM powers
03/03/2009 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
someone get hacking at this and unbann me lol!
[Release] Lets get GM powers!
12/16/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 61 Replies
nvm sorry :P Now u have gm perms GG.. This can be moved to ug. w/e
Exchange Elder Jedi Crystal
11/29/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
!This is for Elder Jedi only! Put your Elder Crystal in your Main inventory, and start a customer support ticket from the Support site, http://soe-ing.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/soe_in...ser/s td_alp.php . Don't worry about the link though, as SWG will connect you directly once you click the knowledge base key (default key is now "h"). Do a request for email support and simply ask for a CSR to log onto your acc, to 'exchange' or 'swap' out your existing Elder Crystal for the Kenobis Legacy...