Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 05:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[question]defenders blood diamond ring stat property

Discussion on [question]defenders blood diamond ring stat property within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face [question]defenders blood diamond ring stat property

I just have a small question,If I crafted the defenders blood diamond ring will automatically have a random skill property or not.??because I dont know if ill craft one of those becouse i dont wanna risk a good stat property..

New Boss Gate Event

Duration: August 31 – September 13 (before maintenance)

Details:

• Boss Gate will randomly appear during dungeon runs in Ellia, Xenia, Archemedia and Atum.
• Break the Boss Gate and Spectral Knight Gaikoz (Shrine of Ruins) will appear.
• When Spectral Knight Gaikoz is killed, you will have the chance to get a ring:

• Craft these rings and you will get:

Reminders:
• You can clear the dungeon without breaking the Boss Gate.
• Only 1 Boss Gate will appear at a chance in a dungeon run.
• Boss Gate will not appear in jumping platform and boss stages.
Old 09/01/2011, 19:35   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by weakweakery View Post
I just have a small question,If I crafted the defenders blood diamond ring will automatically have a random skill property or not.??because I dont know if ill craft one of those becouse i dont wanna risk a good stat property..

New Boss Gate Event

Duration: August 31 – September 13 (before maintenance)

Details:

• Boss Gate will randomly appear during dungeon runs in Ellia, Xenia, Archemedia and Atum.
• Break the Boss Gate and Spectral Knight Gaikoz (Shrine of Ruins) will appear.
• When Spectral Knight Gaikoz is killed, you will have the chance to get a ring:

• Craft these rings and you will get:

Reminders:
• You can clear the dungeon without breaking the Boss Gate.
• Only 1 Boss Gate will appear at a chance in a dungeon run.
• Boss Gate will not appear in jumping platform and boss stages.
same question that ill ask by the way i am lacking the defenders diamond ring, and ive been killing lvl 70+ gaikoz but no luck in finding one, can i ask you where did you get yours? )
Old 09/03/2011, 11:27   #3

hey..!i already..crafted one..
here it is....
it will have it's own random properties
or i think it depends on the stats of the rings that you've been collected
Old 09/03/2011, 13:58   #4

nice stats 3% critical . but i got 1 that have 2% critical chance.