Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GCI Trusted Users

Discussion on GCI Trusted Users within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 11/07/2011, 03:05   #316

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 4,132
*Added "ancog" for helping at the section.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/09/2012, 13:27   #317

elite*gold: 0
am i qualified to be added here? ^__^
Old 10/12/2012, 05:16   #318

I don't just decide instantly.
I'll try to ask some GCI members if you're qualified to be trusted (even the section is inactive on hacking)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2012, 11:13   #319

P.I.S = .Marnel
Old 10/15/2012, 11:59   #320

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Marnel View Post
P.I.S = .Marnel
Changed "P.I.S" to ".Marnel"
Btw.. Let's keep the section active as possible. =.=

# Added Marra
Old 10/16/2012, 11:02   #321

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Yuzuru View Post
I don't just decide instantly.
I'll try to ask some GCI members if you're qualified to be trusted (even the section is inactive on hacking)
Cool.. Thanks. I'm counting on you ^_^
Old 10/16/2012, 12:16   #322

Ive been playing GrandChase now for a long time now, Ive joined epvp and this section ever since 2010. Ive helped a lot of forum users and created tutorials for everyone to read, but I was never part of this 'trusted users' list. Its not really a big thing for you to be listed there, this is just to say that these people will not release hacks that will cause you trouble and that was when GC was hackable. Its also not a matter of 'honor' to be listed there, if I were you Ill just continue being yourself, continue helping other forum users and, keep yourself active in-game and in this section. To be honest, if I were part of the GCI, I wouldn't list you there just yet, just saying.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2012, 17:45   #323

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheapPoop View Post
Ive been playing GrandChase now for a long time now, Ive joined epvp and this section ever since 2010. Ive helped a lot of forum users and created tutorials for everyone to read, but I was never part of this 'trusted users' list. Its not really a big thing for you to be listed there, this is just to say that these people will not release hacks that will cause you trouble and that was when GC was hackable. Its also not a matter of 'honor' to be listed there, if I were you Ill just continue being yourself, continue helping other forum users and, keep yourself active in-game and in this section. To be honest, if I were part of the GCI, I wouldn't list you there just yet, just saying.
you my good man.... very well deserved my respect...
Old 10/16/2012, 18:04   #324

Quote:
Agreed on your word.
I didn't made this thread just for making honorable mentions of users.

Anyway, there is nothing special that you'll be mentioned on the trusted list.
Its just really to provide a list of thread makers if their thread can be trusted or not.
Old 10/17/2012, 14:58   #325

Quote:
Actually, I am not 'desperate' to be listed here. If you can see in my other comments here. I was just asking if I am 'qualified' to be here. I'm don't want the honor to be here. I just want to be verified if I am trusted. That's all. And i know my duties here in epvp. you don't have to tell me.. I was a member of epvp once. but I stopped. it was like on season 1.. and I forgot my password here in epvp (can't recover it).. that's why I made this account.. just sayin.. my point here is like i said.. i'm not desperate and in a hurry to be listed here. i'll just do my best here in epvp. that's al ^_^
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2012, 16:09   #326

That's good to hear then
Old 12/26/2012, 11:07   #327

hoping that someday i will be a part of the trusted members
Old 12/27/2012, 06:37   #328

elite*gold: 2
I'll recommend you
Old 12/30/2012, 07:53   #329