Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 18:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Mods and Guardians

Discussion on Need Mods and Guardians within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Mods and Guardians

Can someone here who are qualified of being mods and guardians please apply for our forum. We need atleast 1 mods and 3 guardians here. Too many spams, wrong posts/threads, speaking tagalog in the sub forums (which is prohibited), flame, insults etc.

Lets make this forum organized again since GC is back.

I know this is in the wrong section. I just want to make sure that everyone can see this.
Old 12/30/2015, 11:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
not so wrong section though. Per mas maganda kung nilagay mo sa main.
Lacie already posted his application and somehow he's being checked as one possible mod. I also applied but they hated my application. but no final decision yet
Old 01/03/2016, 16:07   #3

elite*gold: 2
I'm willing to become active again. Got sidetracked.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Mods and Guardians
11/30/2015 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
Can someone here who are qualified of being mods and guardians please apply for our forum. We need atleast 1 mods and 3 guardians here. Too many spams, wrong posts/threads, speaking tagalog in the sub forums (which is prohibited), flame, insults etc. Lets make this forum organized again since GC is back. I know this is in the wrong section. I just want to make sure that everyone can see this.
Need Mods and Guardians
11/30/2015 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
Can someone here who are qualified of being mods and guardians please apply for our forum. We need atleast 1 mods and 3 guardians here. Too many spams, wrong posts/threads, speaking tagalog in the sub forums (which is prohibited), flame, insults etc. Lets make this forum organized again since GC is back.
To all Guardians And Mods.
03/08/2011 - Grand Chase - 20 Replies
Sorry for posting this thread,this thread is not containing about the hacks .. the reason is to banned Mr.Chiharuu, cuz' his creating a dump threads .. And please let this thread open for other even i post this in a wrong section .. Im a big fan of Elite .. But i wont anyone will Trash this site .. Thank you .. Ps. If the Mods. Or Guardian Gave me a Violation its ok for me ,
Guardians,Mods and to those powerful ones
09/29/2010 - Grand Chase - 8 Replies
uhm just wanna ask if this is working??? Grand Chase Cash Hack.exe uhm it's password protected,to avoid the spreading of this "hack" the password is my most used IP address, i know that you have the power to know the IP address that i often us... cuz i have that ability at game-hackers.... thank you,god bless^_^