Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 03:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

THE TRUTH ABOUT BRUTING ADLER32 AND CRC32

Discussion on THE TRUTH ABOUT BRUTING ADLER32 AND CRC32 within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 9,382
Red face THE TRUTH ABOUT BRUTING ADLER32 AND CRC32

Brief Introduction

To all people reading this post of mine i hope you understand my point and view and also my discovery regarding this matter..

It's been one and half years since i began my career here in hacking starting from simply using stealth in the cheat engines to make older cheat engines work , then come kom editing with crc32 bruting , then come the bypassing and finally the server hacking which is a high level type of hacking i learned from giving too much attention in my networking class.. XD..

ok here is the start .. to those who remember the traditional hacking were we edit the kom file, compact it again, change it file size minus for, then brute crc32 in it.. this is how hacking works in the older days.. if you are curious enough you will also noticed that it will took about 2 weeks or more before the crc32 of the original kom file change.. so how is that.. for every kom file in the grand chase folder there is a corresponding crc32.. and the original crc32 of the kom file are recorded in the database of the system. changing it regularly will be a hustle for LU during those times... after the kom file version changes crc32 bruting wont work anymore.. why is that you may ask because they add another hash identificator in their system that is adler32...To tell you the truth bruting adler32 and crc32 and comparing it with the original file will be totally impossible... lets start with crc32 after we brute like the original file.. we can;t enter the server because adler32 hash is different..

then what if we do this... we brute crc32 like the original and we brute also adler32 like the original file.. the answer is its impossible... if we brute crc32 like the original then brute the adler32 the value of crc32 changes same as bruting adler32 first then brute crc32 the value of adler32 changes... so its really impossible to make an exact copy with the same hashes...i can't really explain how lu manage to do it but here is my observation every patches.. they change the value of adler32 int the database after they brute the value of crc32...

A: What if we use bypass to make again editing possible?

here is the answer, according to one of the brazilian hacker that i befriend here at elite which is on par or even greater hacker than me

Code:
I guess it's the end of "Script hacking". '-'
I think the new protection is inside main.exe, because GCKR uses Xtrap and GCBR uses GameGuard, the message that pop-ups is exactly the same. If it was because of the HackShield, the message which pop-ups should be different.
Soon the new protection will arrive in other regions. ):
this message will pop-up even if you successfully bypass the script hacking procedure:

@all interested and have a potential to be a hacker

If you believe me you will know that it is now impossible to bypass grand chase security system using the script hacking, why dont you join me in my quest for memory hacking .... i will make a club here in elite that will help, train, and share knowledge with the best memory hackers that i can find.. and to those who are gifted and have potential im inviting you to join the club that i make since no one here in elite tolerate the server hacking method that i recently made...me also have only a very limited knowledge regarding memory hacking... since im moved because of the post of forumers who still need me i decide to not to take a permanent leave but rather form a new club that will specialized memory hacking to help again here in the community...

@those who buy my hack

dont worry.. i encrypted it and add an IP changer device so that you can't be tracked down by the officials... sorry to make you worried..
Thanks
14 Users
Old 01/02/2011, 12:48   #2

w0w 1st post!..
sir s0ul,,
i think our savoir is back?!..

joke!.

of course.. !
i am only a 13 year old boy.. first year student.. and..

T^T i wanna know all about ur hacking knoledge!,,
Old 01/02/2011, 12:52   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,942
well im just glad you didn't say everything inside GCHC.
Old 01/02/2011, 12:55   #4

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 3,392
Good to hear that your not leaving.

Well goodluck in the group noein
Hope there will be many future hackers trained by you
Old 01/02/2011, 13:00   #5

@soul

i didnt post in gchc because no one can help me their since almost everyone quitted...

this is how it works

if you will think harder server hacking is only a bluff but it really dont hack the server itself.. i will leave it a mystery to you... think of something that can connect the server and the client... the one that connects it has all the answer regarding the server hacking method that i make...

anyway making everybody misunderstand how server hacking method works is also one of my security methods... (^_^)
Old 01/02/2011, 13:04   #6

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 3,392
Wow, todays bypass is really hard
I cant do that anymore
Old 01/02/2011, 13:05   #7

@noein yeah i remember that, that means you don't hack the server. so what your saying is between client and server.
Old 01/02/2011, 13:07   #8

can i join? i wanna learn how to hack^^
Old 01/02/2011, 13:09   #9

@soul

yeah i think you got it know.. im not really hacking the server the one im hacking are what is in between the server and that is starting with a big letter P ....
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2011, 13:13   #10

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
@noein

what is going on here? i am lost... after Mia for 17days.. i do not know a thing that is happening in E*pvp...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2011, 13:15   #11

elite*gold: 90
Oh nice. New epic group
Old 01/02/2011, 13:15   #12

noein you said that you will make a club and invite members you will train and help you? in making hacks?
Old 01/02/2011, 13:16   #13

@Noein i understand, just don't say it, so craymel thought you? well sounds safe to me. you could have just PM me..
Old 01/02/2011, 13:20   #14

@soul

no one thought me.. if you can remember correctly during those time when sir brian is still here he mention this .. the topic is still alive in the club.. but the problem is he can't perfected it because its client sided.. then this is my question.. what is script editing.. its also client sided right thats what pops up in my mind

.. ahehehe.. i can;t make any ruckus about this because it can be used on all online games and its unpatchable ... since no game security can detect its presence... i know that its the master hack knowing this make me keep silent about the method
Old 01/02/2011, 13:22   #15

ok.. so you don't actually have to call it server hacking then? that's actually the reason why sir soul made a thread to warn people about its dangers because he thought its actually "that kind server hacking".. so its sort of like "bridge" hacking (between server and client) and not actually the server itself?.. its actually a nice development since your method's of hacking has well indeed evolved and revolutionized.. i would love to help but im not that good in programming since i specialize in medical field..

everything has been cleared and this new year looks promising in this community..

GOODLUCK TO YOUR CLUB!
HOPE YOU GET DECENT MEMBERS THAT COULD HELP YOU IN MEMORY HACKING!
IM ROOTING FOR YOU GUYS! ^^

"All of us are different.. All of us is unique.. but we share one love.. LOVE FOR GC.." XD
Closed Thread