Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 01:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Teach me how to make my pc lag

Discussion on Teach me how to make my pc lag within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 12/30/2010, 13:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
my net limiter is not working and warlordianx im mastering the card trick but it doesnt working

Similar Threads Similar Threads
can anybody teach me how to make my own SD hack
04/28/2010 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
pls can anybody help me:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
Can some one teach me how to make P-server?
12/13/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hey I have been looking around and on youtube on how to make a private server I have also looked in forum but most guides are 2 old can any1help me:handsdown:
can someone teach how to make pointer?
05/15/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
I really want the address of my values to be stable. so i wont have to scan again and again everyday. someone please post a tutorial about that. I would appreciate that very much.
please teach me to make programes
06/03/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
could anyone out there please teach me to make programes cause iam tired of waiting for new ones created by other people. Dont get me wrong i have very much respect for the programers out there that have made our lives so much easyer but i would like to know what it feels like for once to use a programe i have created my self rather then praying on the work of others. i would also like to contribute to the community here as so much help has been given to me here by the programers of this...