Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[X-MAS BONUS - CARD DUPLICATING TRICK and Etc.]

Discussion on [X-MAS BONUS - CARD DUPLICATING TRICK and Etc.] within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/29/2010, 07:42   #91

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 6,066
closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Another Bug - Card Duplicator Trick]
03/29/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 40 Replies
Founded after the patch of recent main.exe in GCPH because of sock bug, I Just accidentally found another Bug, let's say "It just only Duplicate your Cards"........well saka ko na lang sasabihin sa inyo kung paanu ko nagawa yun, pinagaaralan ko pa.... but this card duplicator trick, originally found by my brother(pilot), I was amaze, how did he do it, I know that I have only 1 nemophilia card but I found 2 of it suddenly in my inventory............. it happens very fast di ko alam...
Selling Tradable XP/Item Bonus Card,BBOE, Accounts, Rare Items, Weapons
09/10/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 6 Replies
Selling many old tradable item bonus card and exp card cheaper than that of item mall........only in Bardo---i got a lot lot of them Selling GL Nuker account on Bardo Selling GL Begger Nuker account on Nirvana Selling HM HD Nuker account on Nirvana Selling GL +10 4 slotted Bracers on Bardo and Nirvana Selling 6% ck dodge BK plate on Bardo
Selling Tradable XP/Item Bonus Card, Accounts, Rare Items, Weapons
07/30/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 1 Replies
Selling many old tradable item bonus card and exp card cheaper than that of item mall........only in Bardo---i got a lot lot of them Selling GL Nuker account on Bardo Selling GL Begger Nuker account on Nirvana Selling HM HD Nuker account on Nirvana Selling GL +10 4 slotted Bracers on Bardo and Nirvana Selling 6% ck dodge BK plate on Bardo
Bonus upgrade trick
02/15/2007 - Eudemons Online - 5 Replies
Hi guys... my elite necky was +10 and i had consecutive 200+ yellow failures on hi-bonus forging... A frnd of mine mad it +12 succesfully with just 5 yellows... :eek: he told me that he had a method...and I latr learned that he had helped @tleast a dosen ppl with lvlupgrade and bonus adding... guys will some1 plz find out wht this freakin process/method is...i sure thr is one and the ppl who know it dont share... :cry:
EQ2 Solo, Bonus Experience trick
06/22/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
You know you getting bonus experience if you kill group of mobs whatever they are marked heroic or not, so if they to hard for you dont have to give up just kill one then escape, come back and kill another mob of same group. Even if it was group of 5 mobs and you escaped (yell for help and run away) before killing last mob, you can come back and kill him and you get same bonus experience for defeating encounter as if you killed full group at once. Not sure if this work, but if you trying to...