Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 22:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP...All about Gacha!

Discussion on HELP...All about Gacha! within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post HELP...All about Gacha!

Is there any Gacha tricks or bugs that could save a lot of cash and beads?
Plz. i u want just PM me.I will not spread it..
Old 11/18/2010, 05:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,246
Requesting for Thread Closure.
Just READ this .
Anymore replies will be considered as spam and will be R.O.S.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
gacha help
12/31/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 12 Replies
hey guys could you give me some advice How much money will I have to spend if I'm going to get a lvl40 gacha set to get sellion? Cuz my main character is a lvl 49 seighart.And could I finish the gacha even if I only have about 60+ ancient sealed beads?
Gacha on the go! [GACHA EVENT]
09/07/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 19 Replies
Gacha Ariel the Spirit of the Wind! For more details about the Pet Attack of Ariel, kindly check the Link Below. :YouTube - Grand Chase - Ariel's Pet Attack For More info about Gacha Event, Check the link below. :Grand Chase Additional Tips: How to get Ariel?
Gacha-Chancen!
06/14/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
hallo leute. ich bin auf der suche nach einer möglichkeit die gacha chancen zu manipulieren. falls einer nich was was das ist: gachas sind wie lotterien. du kaufst dir eins und da sind 10sachen zur auswahl. wenn du es öffnest bekommst du eines per zufall. frage: kann man das bestimmen welche sache man bekommt? also ist das serverside oder nicht? danke für eure hilfe lg Wurst
[Question] Gacha!
06/07/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
the site said. in order to win we need to "Complete all the Gacha Bead Items (Sealed / Ancient / Epic) to get the GACHA GRAND PRIZE!" does the "/" mean and? or does it mean or? e.g. Complete all the Gacha Bead Items (Sealed or Ancient or Epic) to get the GACHA GRAND PRIZE! e.g. Complete the Gacha Bead Items in Sealed beads to get the GACHA GRAND PRIZE!