Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 07:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BEWARE]GRAND CHASE MALWARE

Discussion on [BEWARE]GRAND CHASE MALWARE within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/13/2010, 03:41   #91

elite*gold: 0
noein pls help when im starting GC when the GameGuard Finishes to Patch there's always an error occuring. And at the same time Malware always appears, but when i used your Malware Detector it said there's no Malware detected, but i can play other online games. except for GC. What should i do? PLEASE HELP!
Old 11/19/2010, 05:46   #92

i Think they're getting quite good
Old 11/19/2010, 13:47   #93

guys this time... let us not be more on posting detailed things.

as one of the admin or guard or 2nd phase said..
GMs HAVE ALREADY DISCOVERED THIS SITE!
better remove things that are exposing our secrets *except for very important.
which may cause a risk.

to Noein and to the Admins/2nd phase/Guardians and hackers club. search it! (:

PLAY LEGIT FOR THE MEANTIME GUYS, PATIENCE IS VIRTUE!
Old 11/19/2010, 13:54   #94

why i can't use it when i download it all ways winrar
Old 11/22/2010, 11:14   #95

please help me.. when i answer y/n the program always stop working please help me!?please

Why did GCPH send viruses!?? they didn't even give a warning?? some of the players got this virus without even using hacks?? why did they just delete the GCPH?? or delete the hack?? the other important files of the players are affected by this virus!! argh!! GCPH is so fake!!please tell me if my comp is infected please?? when i click start instead the login screen will appear this message appear. Failed to connect to the login server. Program is shutting down.. please need reply
Old 11/22/2010, 11:41   #96

Received Thanks: 1,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by reylyn23 View Post
please help me.. when i answer y/n the program always stop working please help me!?please
Quote:
Originally Posted by reylyn23 View Post
Why did GCPH send viruses!?? they didn't even give a warning?? some of the players got this virus without even using hacks?? why did they just delete the GCPH?? or delete the hack?? the other important files of the players are affected by this virus!! argh!! GCPH is so fake!!please tell me if my comp is infected please?? when i click start instead the login screen will appear this message appear. Failed to connect to the login server. Program is shutting down.. please need reply
*Reported for Double Posting.
Please merge your post ASAP.
Old 11/24/2010, 13:59   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by noentre0093 View Post
when im playing gc...and when i open google chrome...google is corrupted...is that a sign?
no,, i think every time you open grand chase ph, all browser will automatically close,, i thinks thats normal,,

I THINK TO LESSEN THE CHANCE OF GETTING THIS VIRUS IS THROUGH A SOFTWARE CALLED "DEEP FREEZE".. TO ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO USE THIS SOFTWARE, THIS IS MY STYLE OF USING THIS,, AFTER PATCHING EVERY WEEK TURN YOUR DEEP FREEZE IN FROZEN MODE,, THEN FOR NEXT WEEK PATCH CHANGE THE PROGRAM TO BOOT THAWD,,

NOTE: DEEP FREEZE PROGRAM IS A PROGRAM THAT EVERY THING THAT CHANGE IN YOUR COMPUTER WILL BE RESTORE AUTOMATICALLY EVERY TIME YOUR COMPUTER RESTARTED INCLUDING VIRUS,, IT IS ONLY WORK IN DEEP FROZEN MODE,, SO EVEN THE VIRUS HAS AFFECTED YOUR COMPUTER JUST RESTART IT,,

I JUST WANT TO HELP OTHER GC PLAYERS HERE.. BUT UNTIL NOW I DIDNT ENCOUNTER THAT VIRUS,,

another guys,, sorry for another post,, the malware detector are not working on windows 7,,

Old 02/25/2011, 11:08   #98

the more appropriate way to dont have this malware is to have a deepfreeze like in the shop were i play they had this kind of program that is very usefull!!!
even you delete all the program after u shutdown it...
it will be back to normal....
xD
Old 02/26/2011, 01:46   #99

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,138
^ Why Did You Bump This Old Thread?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2011, 02:20   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by noein8413 View Post
Code:
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Arial Black"]@all gcph players

Please download this grand chase malware detector to scan your
 computer from the grand chase malware  !

download link:[URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?338wj38ld9bfg51"]Grand Chase Malware Detector[/URL]to all those who use hacks... i dont know if its me or the GM's fault... whenever you use a hack there is a chance that they will send you a type of malware or virus.. this malware cant be detected by antivirus and anti spywares 

the malware name is: system32xchm.exe

i know its not a windows system original application since its identity is not known

effect of the malware:

1. it will eat a lot of space in your hard drive
2. it will corrupt your registry.. cant be fixed with registry cleaner
3. you can not play any online game except grandchase ( i wonder why grand chase only)
4. you cannot do a system restore
5. it will slow your pc for about 40-60%
6. you cannot boot in safe mode !
8. it will spread tracking adware into your system

updates: currently im making an anti grand chase malware program... i have successfully remove it in my pc... right now im  making a malware detector to see if your computer is infected with it.

theory: i think this malware has a connection to all of the hacks being detected.. after i deleted it now i can use my console hacks... earlier i cant use it even my  1 hit... just wait till my next update.. 

[/SIZE]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
The Malware Detector Sttops Responding when I enter y What will I Do? is this a sign Tha GC Virus still not yet Infected Me?
Old 02/26/2011, 02:28   #101

Don't bump old threads as much as possible.
Old 02/26/2011, 23:59   #102

Code 609
(GCI/GCEG codings)
Old 02/27/2011, 03:17   #103

is there a malware remover here???
because i found something that can detect and delete malware and i dont know if it is working...
Closed Thread