Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] can someone give me the load2_ph.dds file in the texture folder of GCPH...

Discussion on [HELP] can someone give me the load2_ph.dds file in the texture folder of GCPH... within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] can someone give me the load2_ph.dds file in the texture folder of GCPH...

please post a link for the file...need i badly...the patcher just loops around it... started patching at 6...until now...please guys...thanks..

« help | [Question] »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Where is the Katana dds file and where is them in texture?
01/16/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
^^^^^^
Can someone give me your texture folder?
11/24/2009 - EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 1 Replies
I think the weapons of EO are so nice.. can someone give me your weapons textures for make it for CO ? Thanks
How does the texture file work?
09/13/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 3 Replies
I no i've seen a post somewhere on here about how the texture file works but after searching thru the forums myself and using the search button i cannot find it! so how does the texture file work? what do all the numbers mean? lvl type(weapon-sword club blade ect.. armors) quality(ref uni ect..) and all the other numbers what do they mean? can someone can give me the link to a post that gives all the info on the texture file dds's what all the numbers mean? Thanks! orunu
[Question] Argates DDS file? or any m esh/texture file?
07/25/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
well as the title says i dont kno where to find the files iv looked everywhere i can think but still no joy, anyone help me out?
need texture folder plz
03/05/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hello i get a problem install new mod in co and now always get dc:/ i dont wanna download CO again can someone upload folder Conquer 2.0\c3\texture THANKS:)