Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 01:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bat "Your game client has not been updated to the latest version" ang lumalabas.?

Discussion on Bat "Your game client has not been updated to the latest version" ang lumalabas.? within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bat "Your game client has not been updated to the latest version" ang lumalabas.?

na patch ko nga...pero d ako mkpaglaro
kc pag nasa ilolog in ko na lumalabas
"Your game client has not been updated to the latest version"

Reply po plzzz...

I've been w8ng 4 so long....
Old 06/02/2010, 09:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
bka nmn di mo niDL ung s3 files...
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] An updated "How to hack a client"
01/14/2010 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
I've searched the threads and it seems that all the how to threads are a bit outdated. I've still tried to do some of the ones that I did find but it didn't work out too well for me. I play on private servers and they tend to have their own clients so a client that works for PWI will not work for it. If there are any threads that tell how to do this a bit better or are a bit newer than some of the ones i have seen, please feel free to direct me to them. Otherwise, any suggestions on how to...
Why Do I Get "Your game client is not updated to the latest version"
01/10/2010 - Grand Chase - 10 Replies
Although i have patched, changed to original file's CRC and even change the file size to match, but it still dosen't work, why?
How to solve "client not updated" problem?
12/24/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
Im trying to edit .kom files but i always get the error saying that my client is not updated to the latest version. Can somebody tell me what to do to solve this problem? thanks.
new address in all win "hindi lumalabas"
09/02/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 10 Replies
yung def address lumalabas pero yung 243 at 697 na address pang 2v2 at 3v3 hindi lumalabas.. Sino po sa inyo ang naka experience nito? Anyone please help us.. thanks