Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mari double jump

Discussion on mari double jump within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mari double jump

Old 04/29/2010, 02:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chow1530 View Post
That not double jump. he is just using a advance Mari Trick ( >>,V,Z,^)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Imba Jump Hack or High Jump
09/26/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 127 Replies
Hello there anyways I am here again just for me to release this nice .cfg file to make your jumping more higher and better even though you are just using the space bar and I will say this unto you all things has a Pros and Cons even though it is very nice. ============================= : This file makes things easier for you to jump, it will make you look like a Pro like that video that I have posted below. ============================= : You will not enhance your skills because you are...
mari job
04/28/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies
1st job mari YouTube - Grand Chase: Mari's First Job: Rune Caster 2nd job mari YouTube - Mari 2nd Job - Grand Chase - The Gun Slinger
[Hunter] Double Jump Like Sonic!
08/09/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 13 Replies
For all you key-spammers like me, Disengage has brought you some new fun. If you spam your Disengage key, you get multiple disengages, leaping 2 or three times farther back. Furthermore, If you turn quickly, you can turn between disengages, allowing you to disengage around objects. My Nostromo n52, which hits keys 50 times per second allows me to triple jump just by holding my key down, and 2 hunter guildies I've sworn to secrecy have confirmed this without game accessories! YouTube -...
[Exploit] Jump through the ground and move whereever you want then jump back
06/28/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 7 Replies
Hai, in my effort to try and contribute to this amazing place =) This can work like a teleport in getting you almost any place you want to go. It requires no addons/bots/programs, its built in nicly in age of conan Here is how you do it : Simply type : /minion_falling_down Voila you fall through and can move wherever you want to go
Any jump gate, jump wall tool for 5028
06/23/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I've searched the whole site looking for a tool for the above mentioned. Anyone know any tools still work for 5028 patch with the above mentioned feature?