Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Registering in GCBoard

Discussion on [Help] Registering in GCBoard within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Registering in GCBoard

I always get this error in registering in GC Board

Attention!
Please ensure that you complete all the fields fully, taking particular care over the password fields.
You will be sent an email to the email address you give after registering. Please read the email carefully, you will need to validate your account by clicking on a link in the email.

I fill out all the fields. But I cant still register in the said board/forum.
I am also having a difficulty with the codes.

Any tip for me?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SJSRO Registering
12/27/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I'm sorry and I know some people have already might have asked this but, does anyone know when the registration will be back on? Thank you.
..--=Registering problem=--..
06/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey all, the OLD SjSro register page seems to be online, and registering goes fine.... BUT, whenever i want to login on the server( Old SjSro Server), it says my ID and PW are wrong :/ Can anyone expain this ? thnx
HELP me ABoUT REGiSTeRing In Ecsro
05/20/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
i register a account of ecsro i fill up all and press register din the ecsro.net say ECSRO Register The registration is made successfull. when i play now a ecsro its say ur id and password are wrong please check it //////////.........wat would i do about this problem????sory bad english......or who have a good man who will give me a account that can conect ver very tnxx hehehe help me please
REGISTERING FOR THE 20X
03/26/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Fixed =0
Registering on Pserver
03/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
guys...wtf...im trying by about 2 weeks to register and still didn't register yet :mad: at anytime i try to enter the site it isn't online..wtf...does it have a speciffic time when it is open or it simply opens when it wants ??? xD