Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can I put pics in my signatures?

Discussion on How can I put pics in my signatures? within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How can I put pics in my signatures?

Help me... Can't place pics on my signature!
Old 03/12/2010, 13:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
if you have the image url, just post it, the one with the [IMG] sign or if it doesn't have one, try using the insert image and post the image url, hope it helps..
Old 03/12/2010, 13:54   #3

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 3,392
In the User CP(located near the Blogs, FAQ etc)
In the Settings and options(in the left side)
You can see EDIT SIGNATURE click it, and paste the [IMG]......[/IMG]
Old 03/12/2010, 19:26   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 4,132
This Thread Is Off Topic To The Section.

☆ Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Signatures.
04/27/2011 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I will be making some signatures to test out my PS skills. Post the. Background you want, Render you want, image you want, size you want and anything else important. Thank you,
[Signatures] Cheap signatures for sale
06/22/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 4 Replies
Hello!! i will post all signatures i have made.(updateable) Note :You can tell me what background you want like (naruto,superman,marvel,sora,etc everything you want) you can choose Fontby sending me a site with this font or a picture of this font and you can also choose the size of text the prices are in pricelist if you want anything else just pm me on my e*pvpers account Sale For 10 Days: everything for 4 e*gold Counter :4 days
[Signatures]Cheap signatures and avatars for sale ;)
05/29/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 24 Replies
http://i36.tinypic.com/30iernr.jpg In this thread I'll post signatures I've made. All signatures posted by me in this thread are for sale. Every sig has the same price. It's only 1 time payment.
SIGNATURES!
05/12/2010 - Grand Chase - 15 Replies
Just some random signatures made by me with the help of graphics from the Korean version of Grand Chase to represent your character... I take no credit for these designs. I give permission for these to be modified because I only spent like 20 seconds on each really just copying and pasting so I want to see if anyone else can come up with better, but here.
[My Signatures Here]
09/11/2009 - General Art - 2 Replies
-These are all made by me. -Feedback is requested :D Ike and Marth http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy70/nhoj315/s mash-gal-fire-emblem-1.jpg Link http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy70/nhoj315/S SBBLinkWallpaper1280.jpg Mario & Luigi