Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 18:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION]not related to GC

Discussion on [QUESTION]not related to GC within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION]not related to GC

how to crack nod32 antivirus because when I download some editor files the virus can't remove
Old 12/28/2009, 10:28   #2

elite*gold: 20
go to ur nod32

then click setup

then click anti-virus and antispyware protection

then click temporarily disable blah blah blah..

hope it helps.. ^^

my mistake ^^.. akala ko di ka makapag download dahil sa nod32 hahaha

mali pala ^^ sorry

if it helps just press tnx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question Related to [DEV]
03/03/2010 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
HI there in GM detect Script the script detect the for his first 4 letters and the code is 5D4D475B for in script but now i think 5B474D5D is for now is it make any difference????? Please give me reply??? and this script also work for if we change code ????
cursed heats related question
11/19/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
hey guys!. i`m curious. after i get 250 cursed hearts, and turn them into those bottle like things, i get 25 of thoose things. my question is : if i keep thoose 25 bottles in my inventory , can i get the cursed hearts quest again? i want to de-skill all my skills at once.
[Question] string folder Related !!
10/01/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
string folder Related !! share a folder in a folder in the string skilldesc.csv / skillname.csv 255 lines of the file exceeds the client hangs. How to modify, where am I?:confused: And 6 Accessories What am I to put the item?:confused:
SRO related drawing
01/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
I am making a drawing of a Glaiver, I was just bored and wanted to get peoples opinion, it does not use any of the sro armor, I made up my own items, the glaive is somewhat like the level 100 glaive. http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4301/scannedim agedl3.th.jpg Leave a comment. :) It is still a drawing in progress, not done yet. Quality is really low in imageshack, I do not know any other place. Download attachment, maybe it has better details...