Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

World Tournament Thoughts..

Discussion on World Tournament Thoughts.. within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 12/28/2009, 09:01   #16

elite*gold: 0
well Pinoys will sure rule the tournament. for those who think that koreans are better than us pinoys, koreano ba kayo? XD
Old 12/28/2009, 15:53   #17

Received Thanks: 9,382
His right.... for me Filipinos are the best... Remember isang filipino ang gumawa ng I love you Virus which shocked the whole world.....
Old 12/28/2009, 16:50   #18

maniwla tau sa pambato natin

FIGHT GO GO GO team PHIL
Old 12/28/2009, 17:14   #19

Received Thanks: 9,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by prokiller10 View Post
maniwla tau sa pambato natin

FIGHT GO GO GO team PHIL
yeah your right .. by the way your also a fan of aka and riko suminoe.. im a fan too...
Old 12/28/2009, 18:17   #20

GO teAm phiLipPines aStig!!

rOck ON!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Thoughts....
09/21/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
Instead of hacking/ all win.... Can we just use F9 Macro? or even use Auto clicker... hmmm.... If you have other ideas pasabe naman :) :handsdown:
[Thoughts]My thoughts about hackers
01/09/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hacks in 2moons have worked for a very long time and in between have been patched alot. We all remember when sparky hacked 2moons and ownt it. Right away, a patch came following it and all the hacks were patched and have been for a while. *Patched to the public atleast* I personally think that 2moons NEEDS hackers and Acclaim knew that and was taking advantage of the hackers. They had a back-up patch all along, in cases where it goes too far. Sometimes, hackers improve the game and acclaim left...
just some thoughts!
03/27/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies
is there a program or hack that can guess/know when it might fail when you upgrade a weapon? for a example i have a weapon +4, it has a big probability that this weapon will get destroy if i upgrade it to +5 right? so is there a program or hack that can determine if it has a very high probability off getting failure or success? just a thought hahahaha:D
Just my thoughts
01/11/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
im so sick and tired of everyone complaining about noobs getting such awesome equipment because they buy dbs and trade them for cps. this patch hasnt changed anything. one mercury dbs were selling for 10kk. If a noob bought 50 dbs and then sold them they would have 500kk. now there is almost nothing you couldnt buy for 500kk. noob protection is going to convince more noobs to come to the game thus more customers for tq. whether or not anybody likes it they are running a business. If...