Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 13:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FIGURE IT OUT YOU CAN HACK

Discussion on FIGURE IT OUT YOU CAN HACK within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FIGURE IT OUT YOU CAN HACK

edited,remove for further discussion on posting hacks
Old 06/04/2009, 14:34   #2

dont post links..or MOD will ban you,,,its not allowed in here..

lame...
Old 06/04/2009, 14:35   #3

******* noob-I hate hackers! Wish you all die!!!
Old 06/04/2009, 14:38   #4

^ahahahaha.. the irony you shining genius hugging the fact of where in hell are you...
Old 06/04/2009, 14:42   #5

ahahahahahaha a cheat engine that has virus in it or maybe a spyware....lame too lame..noobs lang kakagat nyan!
Old 06/04/2009, 14:55   #6

may binigay na nga na clue sa ibang threads eh.. actually.. yung buo na.. dyusme.. its in air.. kaylangan lang gawin ay langhapin..
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wanna figure out dupe hack
07/26/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 19 Replies
KK calling to players on gemini .. lets figure out the dupe hack.. we need meldable lvl 50 pets maybe there is a duplicating bugg somewhere..... i am trying to dupe items :) looking for trade buggs and everything.. if any1 figures out sth tell i wanna dupe items also!!! any1 ideas how to do it? maybe freeze with CE than click trade or sth ?
Anybody figure out . . .
03/18/2010 - Archlord - 9 Replies
How to trade unique accessories now, even though they are "bound". Just wondering if it is possible.
could someone figure this out?
12/05/2009 - Grand Chase - 5 Replies
YouTube - EXP Hack in progress this guy seemse to be doing a exp hack and monster lvl hack.... could someone please tell me how to do this?
Can anyone figure out a way to make this hack
07/12/2007 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
i was thingign and if someone could make a hack that either shows in to push yes when makeing (+'s) doinging level ups or makeing stuff super....ect, or even make a hack this automaticly dose it for you it would be a sweet hack cause hten you will have a better chance with makeign your gears better.......also the idea i had for the one to show when to click it find someway to time it perfectly then have a light of some sore blink or if your gonan make it auto it will envolve makeing the mouse...
Let's figure out the +1s
06/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 28 Replies
From here on out, everyone please post any statistics they can on +1 drops. This includes item type, dura, sockets, lvl, quality, blessed, etc. Also post the times, we're going to bust down this +1 non-sense. Thanks for your help, -einhornchen