Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why No New Links For New Engine??? Answers are here Read it

Discussion on Why No New Links For New Engine??? Answers are here Read it within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/28/2009, 12:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
HMMM WEW MUKNG ANGELIC FACE PRA NMNG DEMONYO MAGSALITA.....NSA STICKY THREAD.......
Old 05/28/2009, 12:26   #17

hahaha ba X-men yan
Old 05/28/2009, 12:33   #18

peste
Old 05/28/2009, 13:08   #19

Kasi mayabang yan lng naman ang nagiisang dahilan kung bakit may abusado sa pag gamit nito gusto nila magyabang felling nila magaling sila matalino sila pag may cheat lols...but im using it also not for showing my big head lols.....
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[All private server owners read]Back links
09/06/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
A backlink is kinda like a deal between you and E pvpers. they let you advirties your server and only ask 2 things of you. 1. have no keyloggers or things like that in the DL to it. 2. have a link back to E pvpers on your website. the first you should know how to do but some people are not adding a back link.
Please read,i've 2 answers
07/25/2010 - S4 League - 0 Replies
Hello everyone :D i have 2 quest's: 1-)I need a tutorial with modding weapons,please with instruction or images,i have already use the search button :( 2-)Is possible replace plasma sword without Zack Fiars sword and same movementes? Thanks all for any response :handsdown:
Read RGB bar with cheat engine.
07/20/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
It has been done, I just don't know how. I want to know the exact RGB colors of my steed. as in R: 250 G:158 B: 23 it will read
to cheat engine holders pls read!
06/18/2009 - Grand Chase - 14 Replies
pwede kau magturo ng mga gagawin.like kung pano gawin ung 1hit. ung mga ganun lang.(kung may sarili silang engine) pero wag na wag kau mag bibigay ng engine!or kung san nila pwede i download. kasi dumadami ang abuso (newbies). tau rin magdudusa pag na detect ung gamit natin engine. yaan natin sila na makahanap ng sariling engine. di ako madamot. nag iingat lang sa mga abuso.. :mofo:
[request]remove all links of new engine
05/28/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 17 Replies
just to lessen the leacherz and lessen spreading of the engine... hope other guyz underztand why we should remove all linkz.. or if you dont underztand mybe your one of the abuser/leacher in this forum!!! :rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:: rtfm: