Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Millionaire’s Event

Discussion on Millionaire’s Event within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Millionaire’s Event

oh if torakun is busy i hope he won't mind if i post the event for next week, i can't access him, since he's busy i can't ask him for permission but anyway here it is:

Duration: October 11 to October 25 (before maintenance)
Details:

You will receive Millionaire Mission Scroll on your first log-in during the event period.

Millionaire’s Cheque can be gathered through dungeon run and PVP.

Every time a quest stage is finished, you will receive 10,000GP Coupon and Millionaire’s Chest.

Millionaire’s Chest will randomly contain the following items:

Rainbow 7
Details:

1 of the events listed below will randomly activate each day for 8 days.

1. +20% EXP for PVP Matches
2. 20% EXP for Dungeon Runs
3. +30% GP for Dungeon Runs and PVP Matches
4. Enter the Champion Mode without consuming any Champion Mode tickets
5. +50% Rune upgrading rate and use half of Aging Core requirements in upgrading.
6. +50% Elemental Necklace upgrading rate and use half of Gem requirements in upgrading.
7. +20% Dungeon Drop Rates

On your first log-in of the day during the event period, a notification will appear on what event is activated for that day.

Rainbow in the Sky!
Details:

A Rainbow will appear for 1 hour that signals Grand Chase players that all Rainbow 7 events are active.
On Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Mondays the Rainbow will appear 6 times per day.
On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays the Rainbow will appear 10 times per day.

Weekend Event
Duration: October 14 to October 16
Details:

+50% EXP Mod for each day – 12:00pm to 10:00pm
Unlimited Champion Mode for each day – 2:00pm to 6:00pm
At least 1 Champion Mode Ticket should be in your inventory before entry.
1 Champion Mode ticket will be given every day during the event period from 2:00pm to 6:00pm.
A player should have cleared all difficulties in normal dungeons before they can enter champion mode of the same dungeon.

Free Rickun coin for your first log-in daily from October 7 to October 9.

Example:
If you have already cleared the Normal, Hard and Very Hard difficulties in Xenia Frontier dungeon, you are entitled to an unlimited pass in Champion Mode of Xenia Frontier from 2:00pm to 6:00pm.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/10/2011, 22:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
thx for this XD

1st time I see here the upcoming events of GCPH
Thanks
1 User