Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fast unlock char. , job techniques

Discussion on Fast unlock char. , job techniques within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/31/2010, 21:11   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 6,066
closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TuT]How to use Ronan Techniques to fast kill Opponents
11/08/2010 - Grand Chase - 15 Replies
~RONAN For magic Knights, I recommend Ragna Bolt somewhat fluently, but do NOT sit in a corner Ragna Bolting till your ears bleed from his voice. It causes the enemy to sit back, Heal, restore MP, and get very annoyed. If you think it’s a good way to “outlast” your opponent, think again. Rune Spiral: Rune Spiral doesn’t really have any follow-up grabs or combos, however it’s fairly powerful with Holy Bless; as well as being able to hit enemies directly behind you. Kanavan Strike: I...
~Amy Quest~!(techniques!!)
11/17/2009 - Grand Chase - 26 Replies
lolz.... It's just easy.. XENIA FRONTIER:You must last skill the boss(it means that when the boss's life is already over use ur skill and voila!!u already have a dogtooth or the toenails) TEMPLE OF ORIGINS:last hit the boss or vanessa!.. see its easy...
WTT 2MOONS CHAR FAST!!!-- LOOK
09/20/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
want to trade level 95 ak A/S great pvp setup, all items +2 or higher, comes with 2million, can provide screen shots.. want to trade for a 95+ ak on trieste either full 2H axe, AXE-SHIELD, thanks and good lucky offering, add me on msn at [email protected] or pm me here EDIT1- will also take level 95+ segnale or mage, has to be on trieste tho
Battle Techniques
06/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Would you folks mind sharing some (possible links) to battle techniques like the wall jump in AC? Are there any other areas that this type of trick can be used? How do people (mostly trojans) seem to teleport onto you? Please share.
Techniques
11/26/2005 - GunZ - 1 Replies
Here be a list of techniques, Nothing for cheating but I know when I was new I was pissed because I couldn't figure out how the pros were so good :cry: . This has guides for Butterfly, SlashShot, JSD- Jump Shot Dash, etc. big congrats to the guys who did the work for this :bandit: