Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Ronan,Jin and Sieghart Korean Voices

Discussion on [Request]Ronan,Jin and Sieghart Korean Voices within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Ronan,Jin and Sieghart Korean Voices

Can Someone Send meh deh sound files for ronan jin and sieghart voices?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Korean voices
03/16/2013 - Aion - 7 Replies
I wanted to know if anyone had an updated Korean voice pack. English voice acting isn't bad, but isn't good ether... Plus, Korean sounds nicer~
Poll: Ronan or Sieghart?
12/03/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 46 Replies
Based on overall perspective(Looks,Strength,speed,skill,etc), Who do you prefer, Ronan or Sieghart? Feel free to comment for why you voted for that character. P.S. Even though you have'nt played as Sieghart, base it on what you see from videos like from Youtube. (all jobs) For those who havent watched Sieghart, here is a video: 1st job= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW2dKoD-nJw 2nd job= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMyGDBXL3Jk 3rd...
[REQUEST] Newest Korean Voices
10/12/2009 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
Well, I have older sound_korea files that go up to Siren, but then leave Jin completely mute(which is sort of a good thing, lol) and probably a few other jobs that I forgot. So, I'd like a link to the most recent Korean voices, pleeeease. I'll love you forever. :mofo:
korean voices
09/17/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 24 Replies
anyone knows how to turn it to korean voices?? i've searched and searched nakakasawa kc ung english lng may na dl ako kanina kaso wa epek pang GCNA lng talaga pero dati may nakita ako hinanapa ko rin kanina tagal ko isang oras so anyonw willing to help??